Wednesday 22 July 2009

Petey Pablo at Thomas Crown Studio

So, some days ago, Petey Pablo was live on ustream talking to the fans at the Thomas Crown Studio. That means that he's working with Timbo again!! That's cool, right?
You know what he also did? Playing some Timbo beats in the background!
And you wouldn't think that a Timbo fan like me is coming unprepared to that live stream. I recorded 4 of these beats!! ;)
Check them out:

Beat 01: Listen/Download

Beat 02: Listen/Download

Beat 03: Listen/Download

Beat 04: Listen/Download

Info for all the producers out there: Petey said that you can hit him up on his myspace page to send him some beats!!

also follow him on Twitter: twitter.com/DaRealPetey

So what do you think?

10 Comment(s):

Venture said...

And they wonder why our site kicks so much ass!

Good shit BA!

Black Arrow said...

Though it's a pity that no one comments on that shit :(

COME OOON people!! show yourself!! Don't be shy, we don't bite lol

epic said...

the beats are ight, let down after bangers like raise up though

Black Arrow said...

my favorite Petey Pablo track on a Timbo beat is "Stick Up Man". "Raise Up" is tight too^^

Anonymous said...

its like their just bare tracks..... pbbly 2 be fixed up later but I do like the last track... I'm sure if Timbo drops Shock value 2 this year.... he gonna change the sound of music again....and Petey... I been waitin 4 oh so long.... and speakin of that.... Missy's album got pushed bak almost a year already.... waddup wit dat ??

Frederick said...

The last one reminds me of that Pussycat Dolls song, "Magic". I was listening to "Drum Life" in the shower this morning, and that song is still FRESH a half year later! I honestly don't think Tim fell off for a second after listening to his recent works, the 2008 era. Keri Hilson was type disappointing. maybe it's due for another listen

idc much about Petey Pablo, but if he has a CD with at least 4 tim tracks on it, I'll DL it

Anonymous said...

Sounds potentially pretty nice from what I can tell. First beat has a crazy feel to it, timing wise. Second beat made me think Danja. Fourth beat sounds pretty sick.

Moe said...

sounds like bare drum tracks to me...not finished materials..u know how Tim likes his drums a lot before layering them with synths n all. still dope!

Big-A said...

they all sound very boring

Don £ Blaze said...

Lol @ big Big-A's 'no BS' type comment. They do sound standard, but beats 3 and 4 sound promising so far!