Monday 31 August 2009

Promo for Cali Stylz & Raphie's F.E.A. album




















Here i a promo video for Cali Stylz & Raphie's upcoming album "F.E.A." (Frequently Entertaining Audiences), being released on the 4th September. The album features production by Mastamoore, Owe, Danja, The Have, DMR and Millz. The track performed in the video is called "Grindage" [Produced by Kentucky Jones]

Siikkk track featured in the video!

6 Comment(s):

Black Arrow said...

Yeah, that beat/song in the background sounds craaazy!!
But shouldn't F.E.A. come out one day after my B-Day? on the 9th of August?
aaah well, delays are good as long as the quality of the tracks rise.

Anonymous said...

Whut up Black we were trying to have it out by that time but there were some minor adjustments to make and now we are back on track with it all so expect it out 9/04/09 but the Buzz should have it by weds or thurs at the latest FEA!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all the support my ninjasides

Haze said...

thanks man! the track on the video sounds crazzzzyy!! can't wait to hear it in full...

Venture said...

Good shit Cali, you know what it is bro!

Yuuuuuuuuuuup!

I need to make that album! :P

Anonymous said...

FEA!!!!!! Yea man thanks my dude kentucky jones prod it he's a beast we got some jams up there i think you all would dig and Venture u already know bro you'll be one of the first i'll let know when its time for the official cali stylz album which is right round the corner my nizz... Beeleedat!!! LETS STAY ACTIVE AND MOTIVATED LESS HATE AND MORE ENCOURAGEMENT Through these Tough Times My Nizzaz F.E.A 9/4/09

Anonymous said...

Woot. I'm excited and LOL at putting my producer name as Mastamoore. It's just Masta but it's all good. Wow my first feature on thetimbalandbuzz.com. I'm xcited. FEA finna be the joint.