Friday 14 August 2009

Timbaland Video Game














Well, that's something I've waited ages for! Finally some news about the game "Beaterator". Rockstar Games, the makers of the video game Grand Theft Auto, teamed up with Timbaland to make this game.
Check out the first teaser trailer here:



So now we also have an official release date: Semptember 29th, 2009
Timbaland is conquering the video game industry now!!!

big props to Mika for this find...

11 Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

holyy shitt...tim as a cartoon!! :D:D:D:D

Anonymous said...

Lets go!!!

Eray Geveci said...

i want this for my iphone

Black Arrow said...

*sigh* I already see all these wannbe "producers" usin this to make beats!
I think I have to buy a PSP and this game just to see how these "producers" use the loops for their "professional beats" LOL

N.L.O said...

dayuuummm

Venture said...

I'm going to stick with my beautiful Logic 9. :)

Frederick said...

about damn time lol. now that my ipod crashed i need other forms of entertainment. try to convince my bro to let me use his PSP

Anonymous said...

Seems like this will absolutely FLOOD the market with Timbo sound-alike beats. Bad idea. But I'm sure it's a fun game for Tim fans.

Venture said...

Its already flooded with Timbo-esque type tracks.

SyGNATURE said...

Damn. Tim is just the Shit. He will always be my number 1 favorite producer no matter what. XD

Haze said...

lol, why just on the PSP?