Wednesday 30 September 2009

Mariah Carey - "Skydiving" [Prod. by Timbaland?]


Mariah Carey - "Skydiving" [Prod. Timbaland]



Well here is a possible Timbo/Mariah track we missed out on. This sounds very good to me. Listen closely to sounds on the track with some good-ish headphones.... sounds very Timbo-like. Well Timbo or not, this would have been great on her album. :D


13 Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Find it hard to believe Tim produced that Mariah track. The beat is nice with that bird call from "Throwback" - Under Construction Pt. 2 which makes it seem like Timbo but I still have doubts.

Anonymous said...

the drums are very timboesque and i actually see it no ones got that bounce

Black Arrow said...

that IS a Timbo production.
Sounds very nice that track. Would make her album way better than it is now.
Actually it sounds better than every other track on her album to me lol.

N.L.O said...

if its not Tim...then i would guessed Hannon Lane

Frederick said...

Timbo: "Keep it simple, silly". I don't honestly believe he would be so liberal with all of the SFX. Listened to Hey Papi RMX yesterday, i think someone ghost produced this. It's HOT and Mariah says "bullshit", so i can't complain. exc for the tags. fuckin tags

Frederick said...

lol I've played this song 22 times and counting within the past 3.5 hours. this is officially my intro to autumn song (YES i use songs to remember portions of my life. Mariah's last album was my early April '08 banger lol).

Venture said...

Thats gay Frederick. lol jp

This is track is good.


I'm not liking the mix.

Frederick said...

a lot of people would say listening to Mariah period is gay, esp after those two gay guys on Oprah... now we all gotta keep our Mariah listening (and Oprah watching) on the DL

but when an artist dies you wanna be like, "ah shit, nigga, i REMEMBER where i was when I heard Mariah's 'song title' for the first time! changed my life!" goodness knows people were on TV doing that when MJ died.

Anonymous said...

i love it how it has the crow thing and the "ohhhs" lol

Moe said...

I doubt its Timbo. Tim must have co-produced with somebody, Tim dont play synths like in this track. And the Timbo drumkit and birdcall & oooh shouts, anyone can get that. I got all those too :)

Anonymous said...

Ive seen atleast 3 of these posted on youtube all saying produced by Timbaland & theyve all ben removed! Maybe it really is a TImbaland production!

Frederick said...

^ that would have more to do with it being a MARIAH track than a tim track... her album was wiped CLEAN off of mediafire, couldn't DL it yesterday lmfao

Black Arrow said...

Well Fred, you don't miss anything because I think that album is wack. Every track sounds pretty much the same to me. Went right to the trash lol