Sunday 18 October 2009

Cali Stylz and Beatf1ya presents... VaGerm







Here is the new mixtape from Cali Stylz & Beatf1ya. The Mixtape is the collaboration of Virginia (VA) and Germany; hence the name "VaGerm". The Mixtape features Raphie, Des Diaz, Craig Bass, Mimoza Blinsson and Scuzzee. Definitely worth a listen!!!




12 Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Guess I'll be the first to leave a comment first of i wanna thank TTb for another exclusive posting of another one of my projects and i wanna thank Luke for blessing us with that sick cover he created thanks a billion homies and secondly i wanna thank Beatf1ya for knocking this project out with me and all my other homies chioz von nassau, craig bass, raphie, mimoza blinnson, des diaz and Crown Studio's for their well needed participation its a dope ep and hope the world enjoys it I think this will be the start of my series of world mixtapes FEA!!!!!!!!!!! Stay Active

Black Arrow said...

Dope mixtape man!! Great job!!
My favorite is definitely "We Own The Streets". That beat is crazy!! haha

BeatF1ya said...

Same here! For me a dream came true! Wanna thank all ppl who made it happen and of cours special thanks to cali...man u made me to the happiest human alive! U cant imagine what an incredible feeling that is to hold our cd in my hand...and more than that I had the possibility to work with a pro! Thank u for that bro!
So tell a friend ppl if u liked it!

Anonymous said...

Calistylz is someone I like. His shit is so original, he makes it seem effortless on every beat or even on any beat for that matter because he's different with so many different ideas. Fine job Beatfiya!

edwin said...

nice sample u got on we own the streets beatf1ya ramta jogi -taal its sick http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAfW9FhK91E

Frederick said...

I suppose the Virginia flag didn't lend itself well to the cover design! listening in a few

epic said...

good album guys

Anonymous said...

Just got one word to say:

FEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next up is VaSin @stylz...ha ha ha :)

Swandito said...

dope!!!

Anonymous said...

hot shit!!

Alex said...

At first listen, "Reach For The Sky" is my favorite beat. Congrats to all involved. :)

Venture said...

Good work, Cali, Beatf1ya, and Luke. :)