Saturday 17 October 2009

Drake - "Say Something"

And another track leaked, that was played at the Shock Value 2 listening party!!
Check it out:

Drake - "Say Something"


A cool laid-back track. Probably not the finished one though. As you can see it's only 2:24 min long, so it's highly possible that more stuff will be added.
Definitely gonna find out more for you!!

What do you think?

43 Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

love it love it!

BeatF1ya said...

hmm...i dont really feel this...ddont know why...

Anonymous said...

amazing!! much better than this soshy bullshit!!

Anonymous said...

This is absolute BANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

this is weak... :/

it definitely doesn't deserve a spot on SV2 ! bonus track material

Anonymous said...

All those giving the negative comments are really out of their mind!!! This is what Timbaland does best and he is doing it here at its peak!!!! I give all Thumbs Up for this song...the beat is simple and crazy!!! I just cant stop listening to it right now!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This track is so weak! I am really disappointed in everything I have heard off this album so far. The Shakira song was pretty decent but it's not even going to be on the album. I hope some of the other features are a lot better than the two we have heard so far.

Haze said...

i agree weak track, but i am assuming its not finished....? nice track though...

Anonymous said...

i hope this drake track isnt on sv2 it is awful...drake is awful get 50 back!!!

Anonymous said...

the instrumentation is exquisite, but i def dont like rap! I wouldve liked to have Keri on it, i think wouldve sounded nice! Kinda like Mic Check!

Feulner23 said...

omg,realy bad track :(
I hope thats not the final version for sv2

Anonymous said...

Classic track! should be a single for sure.. Simple and mellow :)

i don't get half of , always want club baggers.

i think this could be an international Hit

Anonymous said...

I agree.. this is Hot track. im loving it

DJ Boy said...

Wow...this...kinda didnt call my attention. I might have to listen to it a few times for it to creep up on me, but for now, I dont like it.
And Yall should know Im a huge timbo fan

Anonymous said...

I think Drake could out sell Jay-Z and Kanye when he finally drops an actual album and not just a mixtape

miguel said...

definately not the finished version you can tell its a drake record

Venture said...

I love seeing everyones opinions differ.

E-Gone said...

Sick Track!! Now waiting for Go Getta!

Davidprimer said...

Hmmm this song gets boring easily

Too repetious beat.

Nice beat but it needs some differences.

Anonymous said...

This is awful. One of the worst songs ive heard in a while. Drake is so horrible and timbaland produced crap here.

Im glad he didnt waste a good beat on garbage Drake

Anonymous said...

beat is dope, but i can't stand drake on it..

Anonymous said...

I'm feelin the vibe on this track. A few finishing touches, would make people like this!

Anonymous said...

this trAck should be his 1st single. its the Tim i love & know. Timbaland is a rap producer & this shit is CRACK!

Unknown said...

This screams GINUWINE!!!

Tijani said...

Dopest track yet... its good because it compliments the 'Morning after dark' track which I initially wasnt sure about.

Make's me think that everyone who dont like it, will end up eating their words when they hear his album. Timbo knows wat he's doin so be greatful

S. Anzo said...

Hmm... I actually like this track. Obviously it's unfinished but I like it so far. I mean, it is nothing that is MIND BLOWING, and its funny how we come to expect that from Tim every time, especially on this site! As far as the SoShy... I couldn't really get into it. I wish they would have spotlighted her amazing voice a little better... I'm still looking forward to the rest of the album... and I'm so glad to hear Danja will be on a track! I'm sure it'll kill 'em all!

Anonymous said...

Needs a Rnb singer for the corus.. I'm thinking Mary J. Blige

Frederick said...

I'm thinkin Se7en, the Korean guy. he was trying to launch a career here

but it caught me at the first few seconds, then repeated over and over. not that there's a problem with that. The drums are peculiar but still intriguing. Never heard anything like it.

Anonymous said...

Drake is wack...who the fuck put this nigga in the game?

Anonymous said...

Se7en ?! n!gga please...

Frederick said...

lmfao when did we start using the N word all up in here?

Big-A said...

I fuckin dislike this overhyped and overated character named Drake with a huge passion. next one please. and stop dickriding the beat, it ain't hot. there's thousands of beatmakers who can come harder.

Anonymous said...

i love drake!!!!!! ive been watching him since i was 9 years olddddddd!!!! degrassi has been my favorite show for like the last 10 yearssss! i love itttt! and i love this songgggg!

Anonymous said...

to aayize:

i think u loooove drake for some "other" reasons not for his music...


and what Big-A said was right.

Anonymous said...

Drake is good.. period..listen to his shitt.. its new and fresh damnn.

boy can sing and rap.. naturally

thought occurred. this would have been a great compliment to BP3!

Haze said...

hmmmm i think this vaguely reminds me of Jay-Z "So Ambitious"... :D

Alex said...

^I wouldn't have thought of the comparison, but I see what you mean.

As for saying Drake can sing naturally...what in the world gives you that idea? Pitch correction, pitch correction, and more pitch correction. And even through that, you can tell the dude is NOT a singer.

As for the beat, I might like it if the snare sound was switched out for something that wasn't so glaringly and distractingly out-of-place and obnoxious.

Anonymous said...

cool but it does easily get boring fast if this is on shock value they gotta finish it maybe a few new sounds some drops and a proper mix and master should hypin it up a lil

Anonymous said...

this track reminds me a lil bit the t-pain track "say"

Venture said...

Haze hit the nail on the head.

This will do greatly in the summer!

Lez Carmen said...

Man! I just don't feel this beat. Sorry Tim, then again if you had more people in your camp who spoke the truth you wouldn't be making Mediocre beats. Wake Up!

none said...

Hmmm, I Think this is one of Timbo's weaker tracks. Hope this ain't the final version.