Friday 23 October 2009

Morning After Dark (Featuring Soshy & Nelly Furtado)






Ok a version with Nelly Furtado on....


Apparently Nelly was going to be on this track but being on the first single of SV1 and SV2?
What you guys think? Nelly add anything to it?

props to peteo

18 Comment(s):

Haze said...

nice nelly verse!!

heres link

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ayznyn1m2jl

Anonymous said...

I hope Nelly wasn't removed to avoid having a similar track to "Give To Me" because it's not like Tim hasn't given us two first singles from two different albums back to back w/ the same format:

Up Jumps Da Boogie- Magoo, Timbo, Missy splitting 48 bars.

Here We Come- Magoo, Timbo, Missy splitting 48 bars

Both tracks had the same exact line up.

Doups said...

nah.. I dont feel nelly on that one

Anonymous said...

Yea but Tim, Magoo & Missy were the superfriends so it was only right for them to release them 2gether.

Nelly on the track is ok but i still dont understand half of the shit they say in this song. like i cant sing this song even if i tried cuz their speaking in tongues. If i have to look for the lyrics because I dont understand what there saying its not a good thing.

Anonymous said...

i dont really feel it either

but I REALLY REALLY want some nelly!!! gahh!! this should be released as the remix version tho XD

Frederick said...

yeah, I can hardly understand, either. but, i listen to japanese music and used to listen to french music, so that doesn't mean much coming from me!

kennyfromastro said...

I know this is out of context, but I had just found the plugin that Timbaland uses for all the sounds in return the favor, every synth.

epic said...

yeah it's that tone2 firebird plugin

Big-A said...

you can feature Jesus, Dalei Lama or get a verse from 2 Pac straight outta hell, but as long there's so much effects on the vocals, the song will still suck.

Frederick said...

I still think the "Delay Lama" from Madonna's "Devil Wouldn't Recognize You" was Justin Timberlake. Never got to say that out loud.

Peteo said...

I can send someone lyrics?? lol there's only 1 line I really don't understand.

Anonymous said...

not feelin nelly on it. Tim should get JT on that will sound fireee!!!

Alex said...

As much as I LOVE Nelly, the intro to her verse and especially her verse make my head want to explode. Nasal, obnoxious, and out-of-place for the rest of the track. I wish I'd never listened to it...

On a brighter note, this song is growing on me, although I can't understand most of the words, as others have mentioned.

Anonymous said...

not feelin nelly on it either

TLMusik said...

I love it more with Nelly..

Davidprimer said...

Nelly FUCKS IT ALL UP!

I want the without Nelly song!

Normally I like Nelly but on this song she just ruines Timbaland verse!

Anonymous said...

Nelly ruins it man!

Lez Carmen said...

Nelly sounds so 2002 on this. Should have been a slight beat switch, with a more sexy vamp verse, nice and laid back.