Tuesday 6 October 2009

OneRepublic featuring on Leona Lewis new album...

According to her official website, There is a track called "Lost then Found", on her upcoming album "Echo", featuring OneRepublic. This track is produced by Ryan Tedder, naturally.


Echo Tracklisting

‘ECHO’ Tracklisting

1. Happy
2. I Got You
3. Can’t Breathe
4. Brave
5. Outta My Head
6. My Hands
7. Love Letter
8. Broken
9. Naked
10. Stop Crying Your Heart Out
11. Don’t Let Me Down
12. Alive
13. Lost Then Found (featuring One Republic)

Props to French Guy

EXTRA:

according to Marcus Spence's twitter, there is a OneRepublic track for SV2......

^^Props to Tom

7 Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Is the article supposed to say new?? Also Ryan Tedder is also working w Adam Lambert on his fourthcomning album as well! I believe theyve both confirmed on Twitter!

Anonymous said...

who gives a shit about Adam Lambert .... i'mma push that %¤#£ back in the closet

Ryan Tedder can produce the whole album for him, i still won't give it a listen ! ! !

epic said...

who gives a shit about Ryan Tedder ....

Venture said...

Me. He's cool.

Big-A said...

I give a shit about Ryan Tedder

Black Arrow said...

yeah well, One Republic is still signed to MMG. So, why shouldn't we post stuff 'bout him? lol

Big-A said...

LOL I actually meant I DO give a shit about Ryan Tedder, means I care about him