Thursday 29 October 2009

Timbaland - "Ease Off The Liquor" [UPDATE]


"Ease Off The Liquor"




Well here is another track off Shock Value 2, which you may have hear low quality versions of... Is it off the richter? Crazzzy Track! Another question is who is that voice? Esthero? Discuss!!

Props to Edwin

Random Fact: Timbo's middle name is Zachary :D


[UPDATE
(BlackArrow)]: The track is produced by Timbaland and written by Jim Beanz. But there is no feature listed on the credits.
That are backing vocals by............SoShy!!!! ;)

56 Comment(s):

edwin said...

crazy trackk hahha cant wait for sv2 thanks for props :)

Haze said...

lol, i love this, like the spanish feeling towards the end :D

Anonymous said...

damn. best track from shock value 2 so far. hope this makes the album.

Anonymous said...

omgggg niceeeeee!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

guess timbaland didnt like sebastians "wobbley" then lol

Alex said...

Honestly, on first listen, I tuned out of this song almost immediately. Bleh...

edwin said...

maybe listening to the whole track may change ur mind it gets better throughout :)

Anonymous said...

HOTTTT!!! I thought it would be a "Way I Are" sort of tune but it's more like "Oh Timbaland" - an intro to the album.

Now all it needs is Big-A's approval LOL!

Anonymous said...

eurodance is back! whohooo!
in a bad way.

Feulner23 said...

thats the best track i have heard from svII listening party and now in HQ...omg :D

Big-A said...

Timbo you are annoying with this autotune mess! You have too many yes-men around you! Get out of that vacuum! And we know what vacuum's do best. SUCK!

DJ Boy said...

i LOVE this sh*t

Anonymous said...

it's cool. it got that rick james "superfreak" intro type of bassline

Anonymous said...

Timbo is goin Electro on SV2! Love that! And that SPANISH end of the song is a real SHOCK!!!!! PLease no more leaks...I wanna get SHOCKED on 23 Nov!!!

Anonymous said...

Timbaland's middle name is Zahhedi, not Zett :)

Black Arrow said...

^nah, his middle name is Zachari. updated it ;)

back to topic:
I really liked that beat change when I first heard it. That was "shocking" if u can call it like that lol!! :)

Maylay said...

WOW..your kiddding me right?
I dont know what happend to timmy??
Maybe no danja...?
Nooo timmy is better than that..
I miss the old days :/

Anonymous said...

But there is no feature listed on the credits.


WHICH CREDITS??

Black Arrow said...

@anon10:35: ummm, the credits of this track? lol
On the credits, there isn't written "feat. SoShy". She will be under "backing vocals". ;)

Anonymous said...

Im feelin this.

Very good track.

Only one i hate so far is the drake track

Anonymous said...

Damn.. this track simply SUCKS ! fucking Ay Caramba shit!
SV 2 will suck hard with tracks like this and the "Say Something".

c'mon, he has better shit to put on the album.

Anonymous said...

ur always gonna get the odd hater who gives away vague explanations. I simply laff at them!

Feulner23 said...

have anyone the lyrics?

Venture said...

Ain't nothing wrong with disliking art, its just how you say it that makes you a hater, and some are evident here! lol

This track is cool! Haven't listened to this on a system yet though.

And Black, me and Luke have some strong, very strong evidence that Tim's middle name is Zett... but you know...

Anonymous said...

shock value 2 pushed back to December LOL that's funny Tim knows it will flop.

Doups said...

@ anonymous 11.50
where did u get ur information from ?

Click Clack said...

@ Doups...
His source is Rap up.com^^

http://www.rap-up.com/2009/10/29/timbalands-shock-value-ii-pushed-back/

Paulsen said...

@Venture wtf? Tims middlename is zett?? haha. i think someone wants to blame u. sounds like Homer J. Simpson meens Homer 'Jay' Simpson. haha. c'mon!?!? lmao

duplo said...

i miss the normal vocals of timbo ....

this sounds like autotune again .. dont like it !

Black Arrow said...

@Paulsen: LOL I just thought the same hahaha! A CLASSIC Simpsons episode!! :P

Nah, but really, his middle name is Zachary. Wikipedia wrote the truth this time lol

E-Gone said...

HOT ONE! love it

Doups said...

album pushed back for real people??!

Anonymous said...

yes fo real

Ruben-RAprods said...

ya i really liked the ending..reminds me of some miami vice stuff..i like the beat switches..but the auto tune needs to go

Venture said...

We talked to Tim's neice, and she said "Zett"... hmmmmm

Alex said...

Okay, I like this way more listening again and listening way louder, lol. I hate the autotune/whatever pitch effect is on his vocal. Wish he'd just tone that stuff way down. The Spanish-flavored change is interesting, but not really in a good way for me. And the improvised keyboard "trumpet solo" gets sloppy at the end. But overall, I feel like this may be a grower.

Venture said...

Why is it "keyboard improvised"?

Anonymous said...

I dont like the beginning as much..

I like the song tho

im tired of autotune... D;

Anonymous said...

This track would have been good with Chris Cornell

French Guy said...

ive no probleme with auto tune and timbaland, it match perfectly !

Anonymous said...

big-a if you like old skl timbo just listen to tht,dnt even bother listening to the rest of SV2....your mind is made up already about him personally instead of talking bout the song.

big-a find new artist, the future isnt gna wait for your "APPROVAL"

LOL.

Anonymous said...

the beat switch is craaazy but get's kinda boring. It's waaaay better than say something tho

Anonymous said...

LOL @ 15:01

i'm not an oldschool Timbo fan, i'm more into his newer stuff (2003-...), but c'mon Tim's shit has been weak lately.

so i digg what Big-A is saying.

Big-A said...

Yo @ anonymous who wrote at 15:01
State your name next time or don't talk at all!

That's the weakest argument ever that I should go and find my own artist. You should have added I should first learn how to produce as well and sell the records that Timbo sold.

Nothing and nobody needs my approval, that's first. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. You have one too by the way. Instead of laughing, u should actually start and cry with me.
But lemme break down for you what's wrong with those SV2 songs so far. Timbo & team are abusing the vocals with that computerized bullshit like its some hot ass busty brazilian bitch! They raping it to the point that you can barely identify all words or who's voice it actually is if you wouldnt know better. What's wrong with treating the vocals like its some instrument? Why killing all sorts of emotions, vibes and uniqueness that comes along with it naturally? I don't fucking get it! And that's my final statement about that nonsense that actually doesnt even affect my money pocket.

Alex said...

Hey Venture. I didn't say "keyboard improvised." I said it was an improvised keyboard solo. I said this because it's obviously keys and not a trumpet, and it clearly (to me) sounds like improvised noodling. There are even missed notes in there, like it's some dude just f*cking around before doing an actual take, lol. Whether I'm right about that or not, it still sounds shitty to me either way, and I can't believe people get away with sloppy playing like that at this level of the music game. But since they're at that level, they can do their thing, and it doesn't matter what I think, lol.

Kenny from astro said...

I'm going to have to agree with Alex on this one. Good track, the solo at the end sounds improvised because you can hear the keyboard hit 2 notes at the same time, whilst that second note was offkey, but its hardly noticable. I think the intro was boring. I can't STAND that auto tune, I absolutely hate it. The bassline is real good though, Is it me, or does the first verse and hook sound like someone else produced it other than Timbaland? The second verse is wayyyy better. I think I can listen to this while walking through the hallways of my school and shit like that lol.

Anonymous said...

I talked to his neighbours stepuncles daughters teacher. and he tells me that the middle "Z" stays for Zorro :P lmfao

Anonymous said...

boooo to the comment above me, and boooo to this track...

im done

Ed said...

EASE OFF THE AUTO-TUNE, TIMBO. SMH

Anonymous said...

Best song from SV2 so far....And I would rate it 4/5.I also don't understand why Timbaland needs auto-tune because it sounds bad with his voice.Ok T-Pain can't sing and he needs auto-tune but Timbo doesn't.I was sooo happy when I heard that SV2 is coming at Nov 23 but now I've heard 4 songs from the album and I would say SV2 will be a huge flop.But I still a Timbaland fan and I'm going to buy the album but I need hits and party songs from Timbo!

epic said...

Another wack track

Unknown said...

THIS SHIT IS OFF THE HEEZY

Sydney said...

Hey guys!
This is not SoShy, this is Melody Thornton from the Pussycat Dolls.

Doryuu said...

Melody Thornton is featured in this song from 2:59-3:42. Hopefully this is a single off the album.

Lez Carmen said...

Hell no! The hook is not working for me.

Unknown said...

I love timbaland like he is my favorite artist & producer, but the auto-tune is ruining it for me i like is now music, but i like is old stuff better.