Monday 2 November 2009

Buy Sebastian's "Wobbley" on iTunes

Sebastian's first single "Wobbley", produced by Wizz Dumb, of his up and coming debut album Cruel Intentions is avaible on iTunes NOW!!!!

DOWNLOAD SEBASTIAN'S "WOBBLEY" NOW ON iTUNES:
CLICK HERE!!



And I tell you ONE more thing!!! :

DJ's in the mix shows you better go to the record store and
COP THAT SHIT!
And to the bootleggers giving em bootlegs
We breaking off both of ya legs, COP THAT SHIT!
Stop burnin' CD's for ya friend and I'ma say it again, nucca
COP THAT SHIT!
'Cause this the hot shit, out on the streets
So when you hear this CD go and COP THAT SHIT!

7 Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

lol boy talk about a flop...this wont sell...

Venture said...

Thank you! A opinion without being rude or disrespectful. I appreciate that. Even though I disagree with the above user's statement.

Anonymous said...

It's good, would sound good in clubs, get u dancin or in other words "Wobbley" LOL!

I'm more lookin forward to the other tracks on the album like Retro, Hey Lil Lady, etc.

Anonymous said...

this song needs a visual (music video). because not that many people outside this forum even knows this song exists.

Frederick said...

This song needs a companion single: "Diamonds". I know you're out there reading this, deliver my message to Sebastian!

Anonymous said...

ort just call tim and beg for his help...

epic said...

eh, the initial buzz sebastian had with wobbley has fallen off now and he shoulda capitalized on that

I don't think it will do great