Sunday 1 November 2009

Lost Then Found with One Republic


Here's a song from Leona Lewis upcoming album 'Echo' which leaked few days ago. The song features One Republic and is produced by Ryan Tedder.


Lost Then Found (Ft. One Republic)



What do you think of this track? IMo this sounds a bit like the rest of Ryans ballad tracks.. 'Halo' and 'Already Gone'

10 Comment(s):

Feulner23 said...

i like this track

Ruben-RAprods said...

ahh im getting sick of ryan tedder..all his stuff sounds the same! especially his drums!

Maylay said...

ryan tedder is garbage!

Anonymous said...

don't say shit about tedder, big-a will come and woop yo azzes..

_ _ .

Alex said...

The dude's productions sound nice, but he needs to stop using the same chord progressions over and over. Man...

Venture said...

If it ain't broke don't fix it, huh?

Its ok. Not something I will listen to again. Boring to me.

Alex said...

It's broke when I hear non-musicians complaining that the tracks sound the same, lol.

Venture said...

Nah, its broke when Ryan stops getting those checks... and that latter doesn't seem evident. :P

Unknown said...

This song is cool. Nothing I would get excited over. It's sounds like a typical Ryan Tedder production. I think he's a dope producer but he's tracks all seem to been in one range. I would like to hear something totally left field from him...

For Leona Lewis track I think this song is perfect. I wish her label would allow her to experiment with different sounds...

Alex said...

lol @ Venture...you got me there.

PoetED, agree with ya about the label thing...I do feel like her A&R or somebody is just scared to experiment much with her since she's been successful with her one sound thus far.