Monday 9 November 2009

The One I Love (feat. Chris Brown and Keri Hilson) [Snippet]




The One I Love (feat. Chris Brown & Keri Hilson)


Here is another leaked snippet from Shock Value 2; "Maniac".... or by its real name "The One I Love".


Tell us what y'all think....

17 Comment(s):

French Guy said...

always the same kind of production indeed, and thats great i love timbos new sound. I'm fan, dont know what to think about this "maniac" cover on the chorus, im maniiaaac, but.. thats a good track ! need the Hq and full version lol

Introduction said...

3000 snare = )

Anonymous said...

This Is FIRE!!

Anonymous said...

DL link?

N.L.O said...

omg i hear the POPCORN sample !!! :D

Unknown said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENA8O8tppPs

OMG! This track has been nearly a year in the making. I thought I'd never hear it.

Unknown said...

Love the "Digger" sample he uses in the track!! Used to play this game when I was like 4 or 5 yrs old!!! This song is gonna be H-O-T!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKn2PQGydYY

Big-A said...

@Maine
this is the very first version, therefore the original
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSRCemf2JHc

epic said...

@ MAINE

The song in Digger is called Popcorn by Hot Butter, just an 8-bit version of it for the game

Frederick said...

That's D.O.E. in the first verse...?

Unknown said...

@Big-A & EPIC

Wow I did not know that!! Cool stuff...Thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

I like this one!

miguel said...

I think im going to like this track

Black Arrow said...

The track is a grower...somehow like a lot of Timbo tracks lol.
And it's also not the snip of the final. Wait until you hear the full...

Anonymous said...

obviously not finished but i like it!!!

epic said...

@David, look above in the comments, I posted the sample already

Unknown said...

Now this is what I call a dope song. I can't wait to hear the full length. The sounds crazy dope. Love the chords!!!