Monday 16 November 2009

Shakira - Give It Up To Me (feat. Lil Wayne & Timbaland) [Music Video]

9 Comment(s):

French Guy said...

awful x1000

Anonymous said...

looks like low budged shit xD

beatf1ya

Anonymous said...

oh wow.

this was not what i had in mind

what happened to sexy shakira???

gahh she looks like a dike

but i digress and it sucks how tim isnt in the video!! fhjsdfakfjaekf

they needed to give the camera more to lil wayne as well

Unknown said...

A song as good as that deserves a much better video. Poor effort.

Anonymous said...

I think she looks gorgeous sportin' that hat in the video, she looks soooo sexy!!!!!!!!!!!

N.L.O said...

hawt track...the video's okay..i've seen worse music video...

Tims : Give it to me and Britneys Gimme more :-p

Unknown said...

This video was... Hmmmm.... I don't even want to give my opinion on it. I just want to say Shakira is sexy. I like voice. Her accent is sexy...

V said...

this video is garbage...cheap un interesting sad excuse for a video. looks like sony spent two dollars on it. perefectly good song, pathetic embarassing video

FrankWhite said...

eh lil wayne is a STD