Friday 4 December 2009

Making Of "Say Something"

Watch the Making Of Timbaland's second single off Shock Value 2, "Say Something":



What do you think?


p.s.: follow the female protagonist Keisha Watson (Lisa) on twitter! @KeyshiaDior

23 Comment(s):

Big-A said...

I didn't watch it

Black Arrow said...

LOL HAHAHA!!

Haze said...

lol timbo is such a joker, doesnt take much seriously...

Bilza said...

I think Big-A wants to say: I LOVE SHOCH VALUE 2! hehee

Tim just being Tim, funny as usual. I thought Morning After Dark video was hilarious but Timbo here is just crazy! LOL!

p.s Damn Keshia is fiiiinnne! :) lol

Anonymous said...

Love Timbo for life but he should get back on some juice and take care of the back of that head!

My parents called me and kept talking about it after the AMA's saying his head looks like a "sharpei" LOL

I tell them that it happened from all that head bobbin' makin all those SICK BEATS!

Random J said...

I didn't understand a damn word of what Timbaland said in that video.

As for his neck? That shit ain't changing. N***a could hit a treadmill eveyr day of his life, turn skinny; and he'd still have a garlic bread roll, a stack of pancakes and a hot dog on the back of his neck.

miguel said...

Moving on past something he can't really do about and doesn't matter overall in the whole scheme of things,Tim is right Keisha Watson stole the show she is so fine how did he leave her in the video lol she makes me like the song some more

Venture said...

Dudes worrying about another feature on a dude, suspect.

Venture said...

My God, those girls are thick as stuffing. Goodness gracious. I'd like to stuff them. The one toward the end... in the gold... and you niggas setting up here talking about Tim's neck? Yall some scrubbies...

Morghulis said...

I'll admit, this song is probably the worst off shock value 2 for me. OPINIONS PEOPLE! Don't hate on opinions. :P

Tim should've worked with Kid Cudi as well...That would've been a challenge!

Tim's hilarious as always though haha

Anonymous said...

Venture said...
"Dudes worrying about another feature on a dude, suspect."

Coming from a guy with "Imogen Heap" poem type lyrics on the myspace....suspect

Hot shiznit right there!

Venture said...

Nah ya dummy, those are "Imogen Heap" lyrics on my blog from my myspace page. Thanks for going to my myspace, I love the continued support.

And stop losing, the song "Hide and Seek" was sampled to help make a recent number one song by Jason Derülo "Watcha Say". I'd rather listen to that than stare at a nigga's neck when there are beautiful women in the video. Try harder, before you lose again ya scrub.

Anonymous said...

Wow you're a poor lil' keyboard ninja

Not even worth my time kid....if u only knew

Part of the almighty "Buzz Team" and the Venture cartoon...WTF? Get out you grandmas basement...

Nobody's should keep their mouths shut...

that's Allstate's stand my man

Venture said...

That was more comedy than insult. Thank you for the laugh.

Kenny said...

Off topic but, Do you guys Timbaland is an intelligent person? like behind the music, do you guys think he is smart? Lol, I wonder if he is..

Venture said...

I could care less. But I'm not sure. I'm going to college, and finishing it, so people won't have to ask that question. :P But they ARE from VA!! lol i joke i joke

Frederick said...

A bunch of guys stanning a music producer past his prime? Suspect. LOL

Venture said...

I love it too! lol...


@ Fredrick lol

You think Tim is passed his prime though? I don't necessarily believe in prime. The concept of it limits ones power.

Venture said...

LOL!

Frederick said...

Everyone has a prime. At some point, life WILL alter your perspective on whatever art you do and make you want to put less of yourself into it.

When your fans, people who have studied your nuances for years, can tell that you're doing something different (and not necessarily for the better), then you're past your prime.

Tim still has lots of potential, but it's wasted on projects like SV2. Musicians really have nothing to prove to their fans, if the past few years have been any indication (across the board, not just Tim). Though, if I were Tim I'd hang it up and start teaching at a prestigious university or something.

Venture said...

Prime doesn't exist with me. And fans shouldn't be the measure for it, if you believe in it. Why? Because with age comes wisdom, the more you do something, you sharpen your sword. All swords get unusable after a long period of use, and that sword may want to rest, but you just need to respect that sword, and the be honored to use it. Then you pick up a new sound.


If Tim does this forever, he will still have his "spark". Once he starts half-assing, or getting half-assed people aboard, then that spark will be diminished, or be the result of his company.

Many people that heard the SV2 album both regular listeners who know who Tim is, and know what he sounds like and producers, most of them think this album is, divisive, mediocre, or just "good".

I don't think we should say Tim is getting rusty just yet, but even I'm not sure to say that or not.

Frederick said...

Well I'm of the belief that I shouldn't really judge Tim, given the things that he's done (I just can't help myself!), but with other artists I get disappointed when they stop doing what they're doing and tell you personally to enjoy their "new sound". I'll respect that, but I'll also hope that they respect my decision to prefer their old shit.

I find that it's only when you come in the middle of an artist's career can you toss aside all of the groundwork they laid and judge them based on their works from that era. It becomes a lifestyle, you lived by those songs, and when they stop making songs like those, what's the point?

Fake artists like Katharine McPhee who can decide to change up their appearance to the masses and still expect to be respected get to me. All voice... no direction.

DJ manny said...

The instrumental it self was outstandingly composed.the video was directed beautifuly aswell.keisha watson is astonishing and she happiends to be the best looking modle i've ever seen