Friday 12 March 2010

Drake previews album...

...but unfortunately, we can't hear it yet.

"The Winnipeg Free Press was among the lucky ones invited to preview Drizzy’s debut album Thank Me Later on Thursday (March 11).
Among the highlights are “Fireworks” featuring Kings of Leon, a Kanye West production originally intended for Beyoncé, “Light Up” with what Drake calls the greatest Jay-Z verse ever, and an unnamed Timbaland record.
He will reportedly be in L.A. this weekend recording with Dr. Dre and Eminem." - rap-up.com

let's hope we'll soon be able to listen to that unnamed Timbaland record...

9 Comment(s):

Frederick said...

I forgot Drake was Canadian for a minute... he sure doesn't rep for his country.

Aayize said...

hell yea hes canadian! he from the best show everrrr!!!! Degrassi!!!!! its my favorite <3

Unknown said...

He has a track with Kings Of Leon, a Kanye beat, a Timbo beat, a Jay-Z feature, and he's gonna be working with Dre and Slim next.
Damn! What a debut album.

Haze said...

Hmmmm hope it's better than say something.

Big-A said...

I predict it's going to be another mediocre or if it really comes bad an even wack beat...mark my words. and if I am going to be wrong, remind me too

Chrischtiii said...

I think you are sadly right Big-A...but btw "Over" is dope!

Haze said...

man i cant stand "Over", awful vocals. good beat though.

Unknown said...

my remix to drakes single over http://www.facebook.com/editalbum.php?aid=12598&org=1#!/video/video.php?v=106720849346449&ref=mf

Anonymous said...

Over is a terrible first single. If that's any indication of the album then my hopes for the rest of it aren't very high.