Monday 22 March 2010

Mariah Carey scraps "Angels Advocate"

According to MariahJournal.com, the Remix album of Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel, called Angel's Advocate won't be released. Though they are still going to release some of the singles that would have been on the album.
It would have included productions by Timbaland, Swizz Beatz, The-Dream or Jermaine Dupri.

So, I guess we won't hear any new Timbo/Mariah tracks some time soon...

But here is that one track we were able to hear from the Timbo & Mariah Carey collabo:

4 Comment(s):

Sir Thulsa BOOM said...

I wasn't really looking forward to this remix album to be honest. Woulda probably been untweaked production, same verses with guest spots by features. However, I was looking forward to the Tim joint. I need a tagless Skydiving in my life. This is the leftfield/"where does he get his sounds" Tim I appreciate. Hopefully a CDQ version leaks in due time.

thepestilence said...

when i heard the unfinished version i wasnt into it,but goddamn it timbo,u are the king...
how da fish does he do this.
mariah needs to record a whole album with timbo,instead of this crap she is making with jermaine and "the dream"
she needs to advance with her sound and timbo's the way to do it.
hotttt track man

BlueStateWatchdog said...

hmmm...then no one will be interested in this at all...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IVU7BERS

FrogLenzen said...

The link didn't work for me, BSW.

Seriously, if anyone has a tagless version of this song... it was the only reason I was actually interested in the entire remix album. I NEED IT!