Sunday 28 March 2010

Nelly Furtado - "Girlfriend In This City"

Here is the apparantly first leak off Nelly Furtado's upcoming album 'Lifestyle'.
Check it out:

Nelly Furtado - "Girlfriend In This City"


So, is this the style we can expect from her new album?


Thoughts?

13 Comment(s):

Gustav said...

Anybody heard if Danja will be on Lifestyle? I have a feeling he will.

Gustav said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stargate said...

I still have hopes for Timbaland or Danja being on the album. Still a few months until the album release.
And if not, well, then we have Ryan Tedder.

borissdisco said...

with timbaland this song would be great...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey Everyone!!

These are sad news!
As you probably have seen on youtube and different sites, Nelly's song "Girlfriend in this city" was posted by someone that doesn't have the best interest in Nelly's work!

We know you guys love Nelly and want the best for her, so as fans, friends and supporters we ask you to please delete this song and video from your fan club, since it is still work in progress and was not legally distributed.

Help us keep supporting Nelly's work and music!
You guys are the essence of this work and we know we count on you!

*If you know someone that probably has post the video and song and doesn't appear in this e-mail list, please share this message

Hugs,
Social Media Web Team
nellyfurtado.webteam@arsls.com

Scripted said...

^ FUCK U!! PUT TIMBO ON THAT ALBUM

Venture said...

Andrew is my new buddy lol. Damn. lol

Anonymous said...

I beg to differ. Keep Timbaland off the album! ...if Danja isn't involved. lol.

This isn't what I expected but it kept my interest until the end. Which is more than I can say for most songs in recent memory.

Swandito said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Swandito said...

I actually like this song. But yeah, hopefully Danja will make the album

Frederick said...

One of my favorite non Tim/Danja Nelly Furtado songs is "I Am"... if she can deliver another 10 of those, I'll be happy.

Frederick said...

I'd like to make a correction: I Am (Alternative Version). It's just been so long since I've heard it.