Tuesday 29 June 2010

T.I. going to work with Timbo?

Recently, T.I. told MTV.com that he will be going in the studio with 2 big producers soon for his next album 'King Uncaged'. And one of them is none other that Timbaland!!
But see/hear yourself:



You know, artists say a lot..."I'm going to (or already) worked with Timbo"...but in reality, they haven't. Just like Sean Kingston did, remember? Saying he worked with Tim but in fact, they never even met each other lol. (even though u can't...u just can't compare T.I. & Sean Kingston because they are worlds apart)

And in the case of T.I. saying that he's going in the studio with Timbo next week...on Tim's side, there are no studio sessions planned yet with Tip. But let's hope it still happens and we're going to hear another "Here We Go Again" or something better!

0 Comment(s):