Saturday 5 June 2010

Tracks from Timbaland/M.I.A. session Part 1

I guess all of you Timbaland fans know and love these 2 videos of a session of Timbaland & M.I.A. in the studio (I know I do).
If not, then I highly recommend you to watch them below:

Timbaland & M.I.A. in the studio Part I:

Timbaland & M.I.A. in the studio Part II:

(p.s.: can u spot Wizz Dumb in these videos?)


Now for this post, let's pay attention to the last minute of the 2nd part (from 04:20 min. - end).
You hear this first 8-Bit melody Timbo plays for around 20 seconds, right? Well, it looks like we get yet another song from a studio session video of Timbaland (the latest was "You Should Be Dead" by 50 Cent).
We don't know the artist or the name of the track (possible name: "Break It Down"?)....but anyway, check it out!!!
(and big props to Freestyle Steve for playing this track on one of his ustream sessions!)


Let's hope one day, we will be able to hear the full track in good quality
(*hint-hint* Steve lol)

Check back tomorrow for Part II and another new track from a melody heard in this Timbaland/M.I.A. session!!

6 Comment(s):

stargate said...

WOW! HOT SONG! I hope we get it soon too :)

thepestilence said...

thats y timbo is the king...crazy sounds...
this last song am not really sure about,need to hear it HQ...
so what happens to all the unreleased timbo songs?
i would love to get my hands on a timbo studio

Amir said...

Was tha song Playin on 6:55 In Tape 1????!? Its Soooooo Hooott!!

Venture said...

I see Wizz's dumb ass! lol

Don £ Blaze said...

For some reason "Fantasy" by Money the artist...is what I hear on that last melody loop in the 2nd vid..

epic said...

fantasty wasn't done by tim though