Friday 27 August 2010

Timbaland & The Neptunes


The guys from FasterLouder.com.au recently sat down with one half of The Neptunes, Pharrell Williams, to talk about his current projects and more.
Check out the part with Timbo:
[...] "And…then I’ve also got a couple of other things going on, in art, that I can’t really talk about at the moment. But I definitely have some more art endeavours coming. And when you see it you’ll notice it, because it’s from a grant – I got a grant to back me for it.And then, also the regular stuff. The BBC, Ice Cream [his clothing labels] – we’re doing some amazing things with Timbaland. And then, um, I dunno. I just went in with T.I., just went in with Gucci Mane, Nicky Minaj, uh, Shay’s stuff, Avril Lavigne – all people who wanted to try different things. Ciara, Rihanna…" - full article

Amazing things with Timbaland? Now what can that be?
Maybe 'Big White Spaceship/Vulnerable' part II?....if these 'amazing things' even have anything to do with music.
I guess we just have to wait and see what happens...

0 Comment(s):