Sunday 19 September 2010

Southernaire All-Stars feat. Static - "Ghetto" (prod. by Timbaland)

After SO many years of waiting, we finally get to hear the much sought-after track "Ghetto" by the Southernaire All-Stars featuring Static and produced by Timbaland!!
Listen below:


Thoughts?


BIG props to the people of StaticMajorIsMusic.com for letting us hear that!

5 Comment(s):

Alex said...

Halfway through, I thought to myself, "Man, is it over yet?" I looked at the player and said, "Seriously?!" Boring, boring, boring. Cool beat at first, though. Until it repeats for the billionth time.

stargate said...

exactly what I wanted to say lol

Anonymous said...

I agree with Alex on this one. Although its refreshing to hear something without auto tune and electronic-inspired music in the background, their lyrics don't hold my attention at all. I actually forgot the song was still playing. Lol

Black Arrow said...

At the beginning I thought "Niiiicee"...but a couple of minutes later, 'meh'....gets broing after a while.
But still, like 'On-Q Davis' said, good to hear something from Tim without all these electro/auto-tune stuff

Haze said...

sorry not feeling it at all, was expecting salt and vinegar and i got ready salted... boring lol