Saturday 16 October 2010

Kanye West feat. Keri Hilson, Pusha T & CyHi the Prynce - "Take One For The Team"


Kanye West gave out a couple of good tracks on the last few G.O.O.D. Fridays. This time we've got one with Keri Hilson as a feature among others!
Check it out below:


Kanye West feat. Keri Hilson, Pusha T & CyHi the Prynce - "Take One For The Team"


Thoughts?

4 Comment(s):

Renegade Tom said...

is it me or does the outro instumental sound like it came out of my VERY old video game?

LaurenM said...

I love that Keri's name is first :)

but I hate that Kanye only gave her a few seconds on this track, when she gave him a minute or so on Knock You Down. oh well :/

Alex said...

^You don't judge how much time someone has on a track by something silly like that. You leave it up to the song. It's about music, not the perception of evenness in favors.

I hate how absolutely TRASH the sound is on this song. Fucking awful.

Kenny said...

This song is a piece of shit.