Wednesday 27 October 2010

Lil Wayne feat. Mack Maine & Gudda Gudda - "My Reality"


So far, there are 5 tracks out there (or that we know of) with Weezy on a Timbo beat: "Priceless", "I Heard Something", "Maneater Remix", "Give It Up To Me" & "Talk That" (correct me if I missed some).
Now it's time put another one on that list!
Lisen below:

Lil Wayne feat. Mack Maine & Gudda Gudda - "My Reality"
(produced by Timbaland)


Looks like someone likes Auto-Tune....


Thoughts?

9 Comment(s):

Bilza said...

It's bad enough listening to Lil Wayne but now with auto-tooon as I call it, it makes me puke! Having said that the beat is rocking on the hook but the track in general is still missing that 'umph' that we're used to in the past by Timbaland.

Kenny said...

The chorus is way too good for the verse, drum choice was absolutely horrid. I hope Tim passed this beat up like it was nothing, because I definitely expected more.

Anonymous said...

I could swear that i've heard this beat some time ago...I like the beat but weezy is just annoying!

Frederick said...

The Timboesque "I Know the Future" by Lil Wayne/Mack Maine is LEAGUES better than this track. This is some cookie cutter throwaway ish.

Alex said...

What...the...hell is this shit?! Tim, this hurts.

Swan said...

Oh well....

Anonymous said...

... this is awful in so many ways.

Renegade Tom said...

as going on corrections, what about the OneRepublic Apologize remix by wayne and Bun B?

Gustav said...

Thomas: Weezy has actually done many freestyles on Timbo beats but those mentioned are to my knowledge the only original productions with weezy on it, together with his verse on talk that