Sunday 21 November 2010

Keri Hilson - "Pass Me By"


Kinda missed to post this up...but here you go. This track leaked some time ago and went around as a Timbaland production. Well, and that's what it is. I'm sure you guys also recognize his voice in the back. ;)
Listen below:


Keri Hilson - "Pass Me By"
(prod. by Timbaland)



It's supposedly just a demo, not sure if it's true though...

7 Comment(s):

Kaka92 said...

this one is good like it timbo did it good on this one

Bilza said...

If I was on a tropical island somewhere I'd probably like it but it's exactly what I dont need right now. Nonetheless, reminds me of an old track he did with Mocha called 'Mardi Gras' which is dope.

Unknown said...

why dont i have this??? crack Tim!!!!

timbaland said...

i Luv this track <333
the beat is DAMN ! .. i'll see yall later lemme chillin with this now

Unknown said...

ooooohhhh I luv this one right here. Feal good music is the shyt i like to hear. hot shyt TImbo!!!

Alex said...

I dig the guitars, but most of this track needs work, so hopefully this is fully "rough demo" status. Not really feeling much energy or inspiration of any sort in this, though.

da CHEF said...

@Bliza Mocha's mardi gras sounds nothing like this...

the beat sounds like it would be perfect for Aaliyah...sounds kinda like elements from Final Warning featuring Ginuwine-You wont see me tonite featuring Nas, & Dont know what to tell ya

the guitar reminds me of More than a Woman