Monday 1 November 2010

Timbo in the studio

A few hours a go Timbaland uploaded this video of him in the studio listening to samples...
Ceck it out:



let's hope this is the first of many more videos from him.


oh, and did you see his tweet that he wants to put out a new song every thursday?? just like Kanye does it on friday and Swizz Beatz on Monday. Timbo Thursdays....Dope!!!

9 Comment(s):

Kaka92 said...

the king is back i hope he gets danja on shock value 3 and i hope that sv3 will be more orianted to that old typ of sound that he made back in the good old days form 90s to 2008

edwin_639 said...

timbo thursday's woooooooo!!!

Bilza said...

Sebastian has told Timbo fans to keep tellin him to go back to the sound of the 90s. Fans, stans get at him on Twitter @Timbaland007 and let him know what we want for SV3 and be specific. Leh goo!

timbaland said...

Sv3 it better be out da hook timbo the Sv1 it was really da best , Apologize , give it to me , the way i are .. all of them make da cut i hope something like that back in Sv3

ULISES said...

Man this made my day! Can't wait to hear what he's working on. Wish I could work for him. I'd clean the studio, get coffee, whatever. I just wish I was able to get to see him workin'. That'd be awesome! Just to watch a master genius producer create a hit from scratch would blow my mind away. I want to learn more from this guy. He's just amazing. Can't wait to hear what we posts this Thursday!!

Kaka92 said...

ULISES: hahahhahahah man you made my day whit this comments hahaha:) we would all die to see tim and danja working to be there in the studio whit does two guys would be one of my most deepest wishes :)

miguel said...

I hope he puts out new music every thursday i think he really wants us to hear his music i know i do lol

Frederick said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-baermiHco
Walter Jackson - Speak Her Name

nice track... Tim MUST sample this one haha

Alex said...

Great potential in the snippets he's listening to.