Friday 3 December 2010

Timbaland Vault: Sebastian feat. Petey Pablo & Bubba Sparxxx - Hell To Da Naw

It's Thursday (well, not anymore lol) and Timbaland got to his twitter account and shared another unreleased song + a story how this track was made.
Read & listen below:


"So check dis out rite. I remember when me and Magoo was on promo tour back n the day and we were somewhere n the deep I mean deep down south and our tour bus had made a stop at this truck stop that had a wafflehouse. And I had order some eggs but the gurl didn't put no cheese on it. So I was like "Yo can I get some cheese on my eggs" and she said "hell to the naw" haha.
And I just remember that stupid story cuz sumbody in the studio just said hell to the naw. #helltodanaw funny.
[...]
Too funny, but wats even more funny is dat my brother was wit me on that promo tour wit me and Magoo and he made a song bout it. so since 2day is thursday let's go in the vault.
so i produced this song for my brother's old album that didnt come out. In fact I produced my brother whole old album besides one joint that scott storch did ["Rock N Roll"]. I gave dat boy some crazy stuff. I was in a zone!
so here we go:
Strait out the timbo vault "hell to da naw" by Sebastian ft Bubba Sparxxx and @darealpetey.



download

4 Comment(s):

thepestilence said...

damn....
damn....
damn....
timbo da motha effing king....
awes to da ome...
this is the grungy timbo i was waiting for...
timbo said he produced all of sebastian's old album...does that mean that there's a new album...and are we ever gonna listen to the "old album"?
love the ending...should have had more of that...it actually sounds as if its the prelude to another song...
we need more of this..

Black Arrow said...

^He talk's about 'Cruel Intentions'. The new one is with "Wobbley", "Retro" and whatnot.


Timbo Thursday's hasn't started yet, but he still puts out a track every Thursday lol.
Anyway, it's great that Tim shares all these stories and music with us. Always lookin forward for the next thursday :)

miguel said...

You are right i love this new media friendly tim

Stephan said...

fuckin crazy