Friday 7 January 2011

Timbaland Thursdays start....

...NEXT WEEK!!!


and you guys can already check out & bookmark the offical Timbaland Thursday website:
www.TimbalandThursdays.com

5 Comment(s):

Unknown said...

Awwww, I was excited for the first drop yesterday, but hey, it's timbo, you know... We fans stay committed

timbaland said...

that's exactly what i was asking for ;]

H and S said...

I hope we get some new brandy now!
Looks interesting!

Unknown said...

I hope he'll do what kanye did and put out music he made that week, that way he can get peoples critisms for it, and determine the direction of Sv3 based on what the audience is looking for....

Although, itd be cool if he came out with sick stuff the worlds never seen before.... I'm in the middle I think

Frederick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.