Tuesday 14 July 2009

Sebastian's first single "Wobbley" produced by Wizz Dumb


Shout out to Batman (the VA promoter) he's looking out for us DMV natives and doing a helluva job.




I like it. I honestly prefer Retro over this, but I likes. Wizz did good on this track. Shouts to the dumb man!

What are your thoughts?

28 Comment(s):

Protone said...

hooooooot!

N.L.O said...

woooohh hawt!

Haze said...

whoa crazzzy!

Csh1z said...

Cool Shhh

Maylay said...

Nice track..def prefer retro though :)

TimboFan said...

Retro is better to me. But Wobbley is hot nonetheless

Venture said...

I agree with the last two comments. This is hot, but Retro just got this thing about it, the same way "The Way I Are" had, maybe not the same, but you know wut I'm saying... :)

Feulner23 said...

thats hot stuff!!

Anonymous said...

Only retard I know who has timbaland as a brother and then cuz 6th string producers to do his songs and settles for below average...he's a lost cause..sad

Venture said...

Damn... :(

Am I a 6th string producer timnmagoo3?

Anonymous said...

No venture your number 1 in my heart... :)

Venture said...

Awwwwww... :(.... don't make me... all damn... im crying....

tissues please

Anonymous said...

interestingg..."lemmie get yooh wobbley" lmao its pretty badass :) i kinda wish there were more kick...but sebastian....doesnt have the raping fire that yooh want him to deliver idk but i love the song nonetheless :)

Frederick said...

lmfao if timbaland was my brother i'd be like, get yo ass in the studio we recordin some tracks whether you like it or not! no? I'm tellin mom! I know you a grown man but she still a whoop your ass!

Venture said...

Yall funny! I agree with the last two comments, but I do like this track. I personally won't replay it, just because of my ears, but Retro... I can't wait for that to be released.

I think that should of been released first. Pop will always sell, and has the biggest audience (pretty much everyone).

Moe said...

The hook is infectious!

Black Arrow said...

Oh, that sounds HOT! It's a catchy tune!!
Just heard it with my big hi-fi system and bass of the kicks is BIIIG!!

KennyfromAstro said...

True, Sebastian has the greatest resource in the game, and he get it for free from Timbaland, and I'm sure that if Sebastian got Timbaland to do their tracks, they are brothers so there is that musical chemistry there no matter what, and I think Sebastian would have that rapping fire if he was exposed to a Timbo beat haha

oink said...

good track

Feulner23 said...

what is with a sebastian album?
it's on the way??

epic said...

cool track but it doesnt have a ton of replay value for me

Anonymous said...

somebody should step in and tell sebastain "dude you have no fan base so use timbaland" but he doesnt get it...wobble is average at best...i am not amped for sebas album at all...i do wish however,we get to hear the album attitude and 6"2 did with timbaland one day...or a magoo solo album with timbaland on the beats...o man...

Anonymous said...

ah man how I wish for a attitude/Six 2 and timbo reunion!!! Somebody is talking sense!

Sebastian is cool though. Many great tracks he's featured on Tim productions. Wobbley is a fun tune but Retro is definitely a tune that's gonna mark his name in the business.

Unknown said...

Yo Wizz Dumb is the best he did the whole better than the same ass shit that his brother would of gave him! Gotta Go Fowards Not Backwards. As For The Six String Producer Comment Hes Better Than The Whole Team Real Talk!

Anonymous said...

Wow, are you Wizz Dumb's mother? -_-

KennyOfAstro said...

All I got to say is, Marcus should broaden his ears and level of listening if he thinks that wizz is going further. If he is going further, tell me why every track Wizz had produced was Labeled as a Timbo production?

Fact: Wizz Dumb is a GREAT producer, although he does not deliver anything brand new to the production game.

Big-A said...

seriously: Wizz Dumb sucks. there's much better serious beatmakers/producers waiting in line to make it...

Venture said...

Yall meanie weanies! :(

Nah, everyone is entitled to their opinions. :)