Monday 13 July 2009

Studio With Producer Jim Beanz




Donnellshawn in the Studio with Jim Beanz and brand new artist "Sun".

10 Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

sound gooood!!!

Venture said...

Jim, this sounds really good! Shawn you sounding good bro! I want a track with you! Seriously...

But...

Damn...


Sun... I hope you are 18 or over because you look hella good.... lol

Moe said...

Yo Sun full name is Sun Ho. Shes my Singapore fam u heard! Shes not a newbie btw..n yes shes def over 18 ha ha

Venture said...

Damn hot asian chicks... my damn weakness.. lol She poking her lips and shit, acting free... damn... oh sorry yall... ahem...





yah...

N.L.O said...

Sun Ho? for real?

Moe said...

Sun Ho was on Wyclef's "China Wine" couple years back..let me know wat u think of her. ha ha

N.L.O said...

oohhh i didnt know..i have that song somewhere...i find her name funny lol

Venture said...

She can be my Sun Ho.

Moe said...

i find her funny...ha ha

Big-A said...

she looks more male than female