Wednesday 12 August 2009

Chup Chup Ke [UPDATE]

[Update:(Black Arrow)] Sorry guys, we have to take out this video. The music video "Chup Chup Ke" by Amar feat. Rebel isn't finished yet and it's just a rough version.
But check out the video of "Masala" by Amar feat. Jim Beanz & D.O.E. HERE.

And now something new about the band Rebel (the 3 boys). They no longer work with Timbaland Productions. Though, there will soon come up a new band with the same name "Rebel" (Timbaland Productions owns that name) from Timbaland and Jim Beanz.
And now Rebel (the 3 guys) will have their previous name "R-Styl".

13 Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

this is some Eurovision Song Contest type of shit :/

Anonymous said...

oh... shahrukh khan music. *lol*

Black Arrow said...

all this Bollywood movies and music. I can't stand it.
Not my type of music.

Haze said...

It is quite good, I like Indian beats, but I'm not keen on their singing sometimes, I like when timbo uses some influences of Eastern music :D

DMR (Daud Mian Rehman) said...

bollywood beats are actually quite creative. Unreal would know that too as he's on Sunset Ent. Not really my type of music though. I love beats that bang hard!

Moe said...

Love it! Bollywood music is my shit. I love sampling dem sounds. Timbo is fan even Danja now is sampling Bollywood. Keep up fellas! LOL

Unknown said...

Yea i know unreal personaly. saw him the other day hehe. good lad and i honestly wont be surprised if his the next timbaland.

Alex said...

Mastered too loud. Distortion in the track. Kinda interesting music, though.

Anonymous said...

Love it :D :D

WILLIEDONUT said...

This obvously is a leak! This is a rough cut video. Although its a hott record I need to see the final verson @Alex.

Anonymous said...

Amar sounds great. this song is awsome, its so different and those guys are fuckin HOT!!!!! They sound real good too...love it. yay Timabaland

N.L.O said...

what!? i heard Timbo did 3 songs with Rebel =S

Venture said...

I don't want Unreal to be the next Timbaland, he will be the first Unreal, and hopefully everyone will address him as such.

Rebel sounds good. At first I thought they where a Christian group.