Wednesday 5 August 2009

Some Wizz Dumb beat making videos...



Yah, yah, yah... everyone got their opinion on him. To me, dude is real cool and down to earth and produces very well! Everyone has their own opinion, I just ask you don't be nasty with it.






So there you got two beat making videos from Wizz Dumb. Now imagine, if we knew Danja before he got big and didn't have time for us unknown folks, wouldn't yall feel it would be awesome to have some videos of him making tracks? Think about it in that perspective.


http://twitter.com/wizz_dumb


http://twitter.com/Kingstyle




and oh yah add me so we can talk about stupid stuff


http://twitter.com/venturelacarte

50 Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Oh dude, the beat in the first video is too dope.
Good job Wizzy :)

Anonymous said...

i am being as nice as possible here...i want those 10 minutes of my life back that i just wasted...

Frederick said...

I like :47-:49 of the 2nd video, I always had a drum pattern like that in my head for some reason. can't express it tho, cuz i'm no producer or drummer. a shame he didn't see anything in that beat

Anonymous said...

dude is kinda dumb.

Big-A said...

the first beat is ok actually, can't front. nothing groundbreaking, but cool tho. but again: melodies are not his strength. too much focus on the drums if you ask my ears.

Frederick said...

yeah i noticed he started with the drums, all heavy and knockin'. most producers I've observed start with a lighter drum pattern or lay down the melodies first and hit the drums later on. when wizz dumb moved to the keyboard I thought he was gonna lay down some fire, but it just didn't happen that way. on like the first video i was thinking, "don't hit those high notes, they're too high!"

Black Arrow said...

Dude is crazy talented. No wonder he works with Timbo or even Diddy!!
Though these two beats on the vids ain't his best (but still good). But which super producer even does a beatmaking video?

Unknown said...

thanks venture and ttb for posting these and thanks everybody for the comments expect u know who lol!

Venture said...

You know it bro! lol

Frederick said...

@Black Arrow - I've seen B. Cox makin a beat and parts of Timbo's beat making process, so those videos do exist

I wouldn't call Wizz a superproducer yet, though

Sir Thulsa BOOM said...

I kinda feel bad for Wizz Dumb.
The haters on here, need to give him a break, already. DAMN!!!
Everything we've heard from him till this point with the exception of Wobbley (which is dope to me) isn't official. We're yet to hear his stuff from official placements where I'm sure he'll bring his A-Game. I can only imagine the pressure he's dealing with, working under 1 of the best producers the game has ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Sorry guys I give my opnion...I have been listening to some of the best producers of all time my whole life...I don't allow average tracks...so I let people know when I know there is better...
I will never follow the crowd...that's why I gave kiley dean such a hard time,she has talent,but wastes it on no namer producers who can't cut it...

Unknown said...

tim&magoo3 do u produce?

Anonymous said...

No I do not..

Unknown said...

thats all i wanted to know lol!

Anonymous said...

Not to say I haven't done things,but like I said I know talent...I just don't try to pretend I am something I am not...

Venture said...

Wizz is by no means a super producer, neither is Danja, or Polow. Super producer means you have both quality, quantity, and you have the ability to know what track you make is a hit, and you have many hits.

Like Tim could sit and be like "hmmmm thats a hit"... and then next thing you know... its a hit.

I don't know why people dislike his material, or wait... yeah I do... its because everyone has different ears and opinions. All I ask is that we keep it clean.

Like him or not, he is doing his job, if it is up to par or not is up to you, but he is doing his job.

Anonymous said...

Yeah exactly my point venture...I am not even upset with wizz dumb...I am way more upset at sebastain because he has timbo as a brother and goes with somebody with way less talent (sorry but it is a fact) for his lead single...boggles my mind

Venture said...

See but, it isn't a fact, because music is subjective.

And I talked to Sebastian, he is delighted to have the dumb one. He doesn't think it is less quality. Thats all that matters at this point.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I could debate you on this guy all day,but to be nice...his music isn't worth the talk. He hasn't shown me anything and if sebastain wants to work with him that's cool,but if he was smart he would be trying to create a fan base for himself because he doesn't have one. Timbo is his best chance...that's just common knowledge.

in short,"the dumb one" as u call him...hasn't impressed me and this video that was posted was pretty crappy...just my opnion of course ;)

Venture said...

And you are very well entitled to it.

Anonymous said...

yes i am :)

Moe said...

I guess the reason these super-producers dont make videos of themselves making beats cos that will take hours to film! thats why I always fail making my own beat-making videos! LOL

Big-A said...

@Sir Thulsa BOOM
why is someone automatically a hater when he doesn't like something?? you sound like a fool!! plus if you put out your stuff to the internet, in this time and age, you better be prepared for honest feedback. every man with sense can tell the difference between pure hate and someone just stating how he truly feels

Sir Thulsa BOOM said...

@Big-A...okay, maybe I shouldn't have said haters. My point, though is we haven't had the chance to hear enough of Wizz Dumb's work to count him out already. I don't like the Audra songs, but I like the beat of Ringtone, and some other stuff. I'm not jocking him cause Tim gave him the co-sign but I feel like people saying his average at this point doesn't make sense cause you haven't heard anything from his major placements..and honestly if you made a beat in about 10 mins it's not always gonna be a banger. I mean in 10 mins I get nothing but drums done sometimes, so I can say the vids are good for what they are. Do I see them making interesting songs? No!
You're right about the honest feedback, though. Wizz Dumb better get prepared. There's people worse than timnmagoo3 and Marcus can't put a lid on all of em. lol.

Venture said...

A hater is when someone has negative views, buts goes to the extreme to express them. The begin to become insulting and disrespectful.

I've had someone tell me "great production, but it isn't the type of music i like". That isn't hating. "i really don't like it" isn't hating neither. Hating is where you blur the lines of opinion and being disrespectful. "this was so fucking whack ass shit, some hot garbage". For someone to be so passionate about their negative opinion... most likely have a nice amount of hate within themselves.

And yes, marcus, as he knows, there will be a lot more timnmagoo type people, worse, and better. All I ask is that people don't be disrespectful, and then even then all you can do is ask. And if you have a power to silence them like I can, then you can do temporary actions to do so.

Anonymous said...

lol this is so funny...you guys get so upset...in the words of the joker..."WHY SOOOOO SEEEERRRIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?" lol
sorry you dont like my opnion of the wizzanator,but sorry the videos and his music i have heard isnt up to my standards...and venture...time to grow up a bit dude...marcus was the one who got disrespectful...so please be a tad more accurate in your attacks my friend. this is the internet not real life...get off the computer and have some fun...and yes i could be a lot worse then what i have said,but i keep it radio friendly so people in america can hear me! lol
so guys lighten up,tell wizz to post better stuff concerning himself...hes to blame lmao

Venture said...

"Lol wizz is garbage...I don't care if he's on this site or not...he sux and danja did what tim did in 10 years in 5? Wow...what a dumb statement...as tim said 'i make classic not just hits" danja has no classics...he's a below average producer...tim has been doing classics when danja was playing with legos..."

Your first post towards Wizz in the post for the Tim and Danja beef. Your opening line is disrespect.

If you would like me to grow up a bit..., then expect me to delete all of your comments negatively toward Wizz if you'd like. I will completely take away your voice. We run this site, not you, we say what flies, not you. I wouldn't have to have a reasoning for removing your voice, but if you want one, it would be to stay away from future conflict.

I'm trying to be civil with you. Marcus was disrespecting you because you jumped out first and he was defending a dear friend of his. You get out what you put in.

And...

Get off Tim, you are hating everyone in his camp that isn't him. Quit it before we actually get Tim himself to come by and drop off a nice little "fuck you" comment directed solely to you to make you feel special. See how it is to get disrespected by the one you admire most.


Lets not take it there. It will be messy, and we don't have brooms near us.

Unknown said...

thank you venture thats all im saying is if u dont like it u just dont like it cause its some stuff that wizz plays me that dont like but im not gonna be like it fucking sucks u should quit making beats thats hating cause real talk this dude got a co-sign form tim,danja,& chad hugo of the neptunes so that right there says he has to be good. and also y put up your best stuff for the world thats dumb (pun intended) hes just trying to promote and let the world get to know wizz and your right i cant defend everybody but if anybody talks about anybody in my crew im gonna speak on it cause i would think yall would do the same if one of your peoples was getting hated on for no reason and that just goes to real haters not people stating there opinion! but i just had to clear that up!

Anonymous said...

lmao this is great...i got you guys so hype...lmao

Venture said...

Hype or go home, no other way.

Big-A said...

Marcus Spence or who's this?

Venture said...

Wut?... Boy no! lol wow

Anonymous said...

yeah hype and silly works better lol...i love this site!!!!!
its so easy!!!!

Venture said...

I've taken Psychology in college and I did pretty great in it, your reverse attempt, or any other attempt is failing at the moment.

Anonymous said...

lol and that means what? lmao venture your losing it...dont be upset with me i still love you...

Anonymous said...

hey venture can we switch blogs? this one is getting too long and i dont want dr.wiz getting the wrong idea that we care this much about him... :)

Venture said...

No switchy! He is already going to think you love him because you keep on mentioning him.

Anonymous said...

Yeah in a very negative way...very negative lol
But hey,whatever floats your boat I guess...
But seriously,let's move up one to the sebastian radio interview...I have some nice comments in that one...

yo is a realist said...

this dude is too over rated for how arrogant he acts in his twitter. No should forgot how he "playfully" called out the neptunes quoting "they need to watch out for me" ... I've herd nothing ground breaking in his entire online catalog...

Anonymous said...

How old this smurf ?? wizz dumb i mean.

Anonymous said...

lol well said yo is a realist...well said...

Kevin Costner said...

LOL @ all these stupid comments. The only big thing Chad Hugo has ever done was co-star in Harold and Kumar. Who cares if timnmagoo3 never produced? Does that mean movie critics have no right to comment on movies because they've made movies themselves? The winningest coach in NHL history has never played a professional game in his life.

So, havinga negative comment or reaction to anything is "hating"? Well, did USA hate on the Nazi's during WW II? I'd say they weren't their biggest fans, and I'd say a war is about the biggest negative reaction you can have. "Hey USA, stop hatin' on the Nazi's!" LMAO

Let's face it, this guy sucks balls. His trashcan beats are mimiced constantly by the homeless. In fact, I'm pretty sure he stole that beat from this:

http://www.thefriendsociety.com/anim.php?id=handbird&w=500&h=350

Anonymous said...

Lol this keeps getting better and better...yeah wizz can o dumb really does sound like he had a homless guy help him on the cans lmao...what a nerd!

Wizz Dumb said...

I really appreciate all the feedback and comments.

Thanks and God Bless --->✌☺✌

Anonymous said...

Lol sorry wizz just quit dude...

Venture said...

Damn that must suck to have typed all that up so angrily just to get a short never minding response!

Nice move Wizzy.

Unknown said...

lol!

Anonymous said...

Lol seriously wizz no talent....can post something that shows why you are in music? Lol terrible...

Venture said...

KFC or Popeyes?