Thursday 6 August 2009

Sebastian Radio Interviews

Well, this interview video was already out for a minute. He talks about how he got into music, about his debut album "Cruel Intentions", about Wobbley and tells some stories about Timbo and Jay-Z.


Follow him on Twitter: twitter.com/DaRealSebastian
and call him on his fan hotline: 757-693-1444

14 Comment(s):

epic said...

hadn't seen this one yet, good looks

Anonymous said...

did i hear right guys? no tim on the album?

Anonymous said...

Ok venture here I am...*whistles* come out here buddy...
Ok,so...venture...no tim on the sebastian album? Come on dude...that's not a good idea...agreed?

Venture said...

No Tim on this album. Hannon Lane is featured but not Timbaland.

I would've liked to hear Tim on the album, of course. But I trust Sebastian and Wizz Dumb's ear. So I'm not calling out the idea yet until I hear the full product.

Anonymous said...

I dunno that's just a bad idea though...no tim on the album when timbaland has given sebastain just great beats in the past...I will def give the album a listen,but I doubt I will purchase it. It sux too cuz I was really looking forward to sebastians album,but one thing I notice about all the new sebastian songs I have heard is that they have no replay value at all.

Black Arrow said...

I can totally understand Sebastians decision not having Tim on his album.
He wants to make himself a name without the help of his brother. When I would be in the same situation, I'd do the same thing because I didn't want to be always known as just "Timbaland's brother".

Anonymous said...

Yeah missy did something similar for her last album and she had an epic fail...let's hope sebastian drink a glass of common sense with a change of heart sandwhich or else we might have to call sebastian...tims brother who made a big mistake instead of just timbalands brother....

Venture said...

I've always seen that nigga as Sebastian! Wuddup Sebastian!? @_@ :D I see you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah its sebastian to me 2...but the problem is the 99%of the people in the world who will only know him as tims brother...that's why I am hoping he changes his mind...and I know him as garland!

Venture said...

I enjoy the hate. I appreciate you for it, just stay to topic. If you won't I will delete your comment.

I find it pitiful at the same time that you are wasting your time typing these comments, as if you have nothing to do else with your life. I will have the last say in your comments. I don't have to delete your comments right away. I can do it next month, and I will have the final say. And yes, this is what I do, I'm a administrator baby! I would ban your IP, but your too lame for that.

But please, the hate is awesome. This topic is for Sebastian, respect him like you love his brother. You know the one you want to have children with? Timbaland.

Your hate makes my ego huge, strong and prominent. It is always welcomed to know you are on Team Venture. Go TEAM VENTURE!

Venture said...

This is too fun!

Anonymous said...

Now get on ur knees venture...now give me a smile....hahaha thanks *ussy hahahaha lol

Black Arrow said...

honenstly man, why the fuck are you doing this? what u sayin has zero percent to do with this topic here.
Just keep it down man! This blog is about the art of MUSIC!!

Venture said...

Hey Black Arrow, you see who has a lot of homosexual thoughts in their mind right? LOL

This is truly hilarious, at first he was my number one cliffhanging fan, now he is my hater. What a great blessed day! Thank you Jesus for this hater!