Monday 7 September 2009

OneRepublic - "All The Right Moves"



Well here is the first single for OneRepublic from their upcoming album "Waking Up". I see a theme here, 'Dreaming Out Loud'... 'Waking Up'... :D Well to the song, sounds like a good choice for a single, You can hear it in HQ on their Official MySpace page. I am really liking this song, catchy hook and i predict this track will be well received by the public... I am in the process of getting the HQ from their MySpace or other sources, so will update this post soon. Again what y'all guys think?

5 Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

sounds goooooooooooood!!!! i hope it becomes a hit!! and i hope they got some timbaland on their album!!

Anonymous said...

nice!

N.L.O said...

DEF. A HIT !!!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT SONG! Leona Lewis' song, Ryan Tedder Written & Produced 'Happy' has grown on me A LOT!!!

Sir Thulsa BOOM said...

This is gonna blow up!
Feeling Mr. Tedder and the gang on this one. That single cover is crazy made suspect, though. I think I mentioned it in the buzz room the other night. Looks like sperm..I unno. lol.