Monday 7 September 2009

Davion Farris - "Stronger" [Prod. By Hannon Lane]


A Hannon Lane production? Certainly sounds like it... A very good track! I have heard of this artist before but i cannot find anything about him...

Tell us what y'all think...



13 Comment(s):

Fellomen said...

OMG WOW this is Firreee!!!!!

Sir Thulsa BOOM said...

Damn, Hannon did his thing.
This is real nice. I wish Tim would kill the J-Roc duel thing and get with the homie, Hannon. The artist on here ain't bad at all either. Nice 1!

daniu83 said...

Good one! especially the background-voice melody that starts at 2:43 is very Timbo ;) I dig Hannon's style more than J-roc's..

Anonymous said...

hannon produces good R&B joints! delay lama making a featuree :P

Venture said...

My dude Hannon, you killing it bro.

Hannon, like I said, you need to come out more into the commercial spotlight bro.

This is mushroom bro!

I love the chillness of the synth pad. :P

N.L.O said...

Hannon is the ish !!!! Timbo get back with Him !!!!

IMO Hannon >>>>>>> JRoc, Danja

Frederick said...

"not allowed" to wear headphones so I can't hear all that's goin on in the beat, but for the most part it doesn't remind me of anything on m.pokora's album. kinda want hannon to do pop again.

miguel said...

I agree with everybody else though I like the Tim/Jroc tracks with Jay I would like Tim/Danja or Tim/Hannon to have the Jay tracks Tim producers are dope in their own way.

Venture said...

Nice beat, good song. Bad mix. I got to be honest, this sounds better at lower levels, than higher ones.

I would of loved to hear Twista have this track though.

Bassick said...

Beat is hard, but it gets boring pretty fast.

Venture said...

True.

Anonymous said...

Hannon Lane came thru on this one! Good song. It's nice to hear something current from Hannon after that Mat Pokora MP3 album, which was also very good.

Alex said...

I dig the beat, kinda reminds me of Danja in a way, but the sound is TRASH. Kick distorting the entire time. Awful...