Thursday 29 October 2009

The Game feat. Gucci Mane - "Krazy"

Well, he said it and kept his word. The Game gave us his first (street-) Single produced by Timbo called "Krazy" of his up and coming album "The R.E.D. Album".
Check it out:

The Game feat. Gucci Mane - "Krazy" (prod. by Timbaland):


Oh, I bet there is a sample in it! The guy who finds it first gets a prize!! (joke...no prize lol)


So, what do you think? A worthy "Put You On The Game" Part 2?

34 Comment(s):

Venture said...

Its ok, a summer track. Not for this season though.

Anonymous said...

not reminiscent of put u on the game at all but might grow on me

Anonymous said...

It's not Put You On The Game part 2, not even close, but it's actually aight.

DL link ?

Alex said...

Totally different attitude beat-wise and content-wise from "Put You On The Game". The beat's kinda cool, but it doesn't really grab me. The intro was cool, and made me expect the track to be WAY more hardcore. Don't like Gucci Mane. I like Tim's part, though! Overall...I was hoping for something else, haha. But it definitely could've been worse.

Anonymous said...

link
http://usershare.net/YouHeardThatNew/05kag55d3p54

Big-A said...

today is a sad day. I will not comment anymore in future - unless Timbo gets rid off few people and comes with that heat again like back in the days. will be hard to keep my mouth shut. but I will try it.

Anonymous said...

lets just say it's not so "Krazy"

Anonymous said...

cover http://web6.twitpic.com/img/39349556-e5864ed22e228e8348b020d994c81875.4aea02b8-scaled.jpg

@Big-A, yeah i was sure this song will get like a 2/10 rating from you LOL

Venture said...

I think Big-A, is basically saying "Tim... step away from the J-ROC... FACE!!!!!!!".

Big-A said...

Black Wall Street sent me the song few minutes ago, so if ya'll want the real deal, hit me

duplo said...

hmm sucks again sorry..... im disappointed in.......

Frederick said...

OMG why! I'm bout to play Put You On The Game and drown out my sorrows.

Black Arrow said...

Check ya mail Big-A. ;)

back2topic:
Not feelin this track. When I compare a masterpiece like "Put You On The Game" with THIS, then...ah, well...I think u know what I'm tryin to say lol

Anonymous said...

it sounded hot for the first 15 seconds and then i got bored

wtf tim!! fksdjfaeklfjae

N.L.O said...

"lets just say it's not so "Krazy""


LOL! i compl. agree!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha this aint produced by timbo i bet. this beat sucks badly.

I bet its one of those timbo productions produced by his team, but with his name on it to generate buzz.

This is sad.

Frederick said...

but even Ice Box had that hint of Timbo flavor to it, no matter who produced it. And Miscommunication, too. This, is just gar... bad.

Venture said...

Well, damn. lol

S. Anzo said...

Damn! Am I the only one feeling this??! I'm not even trying to compare it to "Put You On The Game" that was on some other shit... but yeah this dope. It makes me want to hit switches in my '64

Anonymous said...

this type of "tom foolery" gives me hope that when i'm that producer I can make wack #$@# and still sell it artists with no taste for thousands........one day (fist raised)

Tim is officially the new Pharrell congratulations Timbo

I wonder what Dr. Dre thought when Game played him this track.

Game: Yo Dre i got this new joint from Timbo. It's KRAZY sun
Dre: Word. how much u pay for it
Game: 150
Dre: Word. know thats KRAZY lol...50 was right about u

Anonymous said...

Yo if anybody has any taste in good music check out Just Blaze x Jay Electronica's Exhibit C!!!!!

WE NEED SOMETHING REALER!!!!

http://usershare.net/2DopeBoyz/2x1dhg0dy9wl

"Gotcha debating the truth like Jews and Christians"

Anonymous said...

am i delusional or is this record WEAK!!!

Haze said...

man i expecting a sikk trak... i mean its alrite... bit disappointed though... man this gucci sounds like a version of Young Jeezy with a throat lozenge... i don't rate him

FrankWhite said...

SHIT WAS WACK~

Wizz Dumb said...

WHERE'S TIMBALAND? WHERE'S THE MAN THAT THRIVES AND FEEDS OFF OF INNOVATION AND STANDING ALONE IN A CLASS ALL BY HIMSELF??? WE NEED THEM NEW, SMACK YOUR SELF IN THE FACE, WRECK YOUR 86' TOYOTA CAMRY INTO THE GARAGE DOOR BEATS!!! -Wizz Dumb

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an old Timbo beat made 5 years ago. Nothing krazy on that beat.

Venture said...

I agree with the wizard up there.



Hmmmm, the opinions on this track are almost unanimous.

Anonymous said...

beat sounds good but why let the game have it he fell of a long time ago....

Sir Thulsa BOOM said...

What the fuck is this shit?!
How wack is this song...the production is so BLAH!
I can hear Hammond (Organs all in there) so its fucking J-Roc! Him and the rest of Tim's Yes Men need to leave Thomas Crown Studios NOW!!! It's too much now. For me, a producer who got into this whole music thing cause I was inspired by Tim this is embarrassing. It's like watching your Dad who used to be coolest guy you knew, being drunk and acting a damn fool at a Christmas party. It's safe to say Danja is laughing on a hill somewhere...

Bassick said...

This is the thought process that went on in my head when I played the track.

"Oooh, intro sounds hot. This is gonna be hot. Okay Okay, yeah yeah. Wait, what? Oh.... well that sucks."

Is this beat for real? I honestly just feel like I got punk'd.

Anonymous said...

i think this song should be the new intro for Boondocks!!!! LOL


that would be krazy

Alex said...

@Nat - That's exactly what I thought! lol

epic said...

weak, yet another wack production by tim and associates

Unknown said...

Hahaha. Wow!! My boy hits me up yesterday like "Yo u gotta check out the name Game feat. Gucci & Timb track"... After listening to it I should hit him back like "Nooo I shouldn't have listened to it"...

This track did nothing for me. It was boring. And the leading section music that leads into the verses sounds to much like the leading music in Jae Millz "No No No"...

Gotta come harder than this track...