Friday 20 November 2009

Keri Hilson - "I Like" [Music Video]

Check out the music video of Keri Hilson's track "I Like". It's off the movie soundtrack of the German movie Zweiohrküken.



What do you think?


props to hohoohoooo for the find...

11 Comment(s):

Venture said...

Best song I've heard from her thus far. Harmonies could of been more imaginative though.

Unknown said...

I can't post in meebo.. so i'm posting this right here... i was just watching old timbo interviews ... and i suggest you check ALL ACCESS WITH MELISSA featuring TIMBALAND PT3... and check it after 2 mins when he's talking about his COLAB with 50! YOU SHOULD BE DEAD BY NOW! I wonder what the other 4 trax are now.

Haze said...

I like.... I really like this song, I think the video is cool too. Better than some tracks on IAPW...

Frederick said...

I'd like to meet the bloggers who said Keri would have no success as a solo artist because of what happened to Sean Garrett and Johnta Austin (who I think are awesome btw). This song is eclectic, and the video wasn't something I had to turn off due to inane-ness.

N.L.O said...

woah i like this song alot..very euro ish

it fits her !!!

N.L.O said...

I Like >>> Return The Favor

Frederick said...

^ I Like >>> half of In A Perfect World...

Venture said...

I Like >> IAPW

This sound fits her, she needs to make it hers...

Frederick said...

Music Video for I Like >>> All other Keri vids

even with the cross-dresser dude (or at least I think that's what it was)

Unknown said...

I like the direction the director went with Keri Hilson. The lighting & backgrounds were nice. The overall video was ok. I didn't feel like the song went with the video. So i'm curious if the song will even match the movie. Prob will never know since it's a French movie... Wouldn't watch this video again...

Black Arrow said...

^nope it's a German movie :P

@Fred: That cross-dresser dude is Til Schweiger, one of the most famous German actors. He was Sgt. Hugo Stiglitz in Inglourious Basterds...and also played in the Tomb Raider movie nad King Arthur. ;)