Thursday 5 November 2009

Marching On (feat. OneRepublic) [Snippet] [UPDATE]




Marching On (feat. OneRepublic)



Well here is a snippet of the OneRepublic collaboration with Timbaland, featured on Shock Value 2.

Tell Us What You Think

Props to Bliza on find


[UPDATE(BlackArrow)]: "Marching On" will on both albums, Shock Value 2 and Waking Up. The same song, but two different versions on each album.
The preview you hear above is taken from the Waking Up album preview from Amazon.

54 Comment(s):

E-Gone said...

Thanks Haze, Sounds good.. Go Getta next!! I need it!

Haze said...

here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KOP_5wec5M

epic said...

this is on one republic's new album as well

Haze said...

where u find that out Epic?

Frederick said...

Who needs Coldplay, right?

Venture said...

I need Coldplay!

Big-A said...

can't really judge on the song yet since its not the full version. but sounds promising. only song so far from SV2 that attracts me at least a bit.

EQ said...

I showed this link about 4 hours ago in the chat!
French guy surely remembers.
Anyways, can't say much about the track. The snippet leaves it open to anything. Could be mindblowing!

Anonymous said...

it doesn't matter who the props go to, the crew has the album already

epic said...

luke, it's on the tracklisting on amazon for their album

epic said...

lol @Anon, I really doubt it

Venture said...

Some people are so sure about themselves...

Frederick said...

lol I was being sarcastic about the Coldplay comment, because this song is so Coldplay-esque, from what I can tell of the snippet.

As long as Tim doesn't come in with beatboxing and a snare, this song should be alright.

Anonymous said...

i love!

Anonymous said...

Big-A More like D.O.B-A

Davidprimer said...

Man Timbo must work with Coldplay! :) A genius band with a Genius producer = A SUPER DUPPA GENIUS ALBUM

Anonymous said...

"Props to Bliza on find"

get the fuck outta here..

Black Arrow said...

lol, if u want to get props, then send us the news via the contact form at the top. We ain't at the Buzz room all the time and can't see who says what first.

To the song. It gets better after a few later. Really, more full if u know what I mean. With much more sounds and whatnot. lol
And YES @ Frederick, there will be a snare haha

Big-A said...

"Big-A More like D.O.B-A" <--- ??? I don't get what you are trying to say

Frederick said...

I wasn't hoping for a "fuller" song, I wanted minimalism... this could have been "Viva La Vida" 2.0.

Imagine Viva La Vida with a snare. You can't. It would totally ruin the song's atmosphere.

Frederick said...

case in point: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUtN8CNoxqQ

Anonymous said...

Some of u guys act like little children haha. I didn't ask to get props for finding this snippet. I'd be happy for someone else to get props for finding it first so dont cry lol.

I told Haze I found it on a youtube channel for reliable SV2 information. Props to:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ShockValue2INFO


Bilza.

Anonymous said...

Haze, it's track no.10 on the OneRepublic album. And i'm sure yall don't know 100% if this will be on SV2 or not.

http://www.amazon.de/Waking-Up/dp/B002V5S4KK/

Black Arrow said...

^nah, it's on both albums.
To be precise, track number 15 on SV2. ;)

Anonymous said...

Black Arrow you got the Shock Value 2 album already? Does it deliver, does it sound promising?

Anonymous said...

Come on ya'll, we allll know Timbaland had nothing to do with this track other than the drums lol. It's simply a Ryan Tedder and OneRepublic production lol.

Anonymous said...

BLACK ARROW says it's track number 15 ! if it's not, then do not believe any of his talk !!!

Anonymous said...

the beat is diffrent or what is different ?

Black Arrow said...

@anon08:51: finally u wrote this comment without insults. ;)

daniu said...

hm.. besides the background voice-melody I dont really hear a Timbo influence in the beat at all (as far as I can tell from the snipped) I think it will be the same story like with 'apollogize', it also was a ryan tedder produced version first.. And I think the Timbaland version was the most successfull single of shockvalue in Germany

EQ said...

Black Arrow got access to the album? That's amazing! (if true)
Just make sure nothing leaks, cuz i feel like too much has already

Anonymous said...

i like itt!!! i was thinkin somethin like this would be great the other day!! and i get my wish! XD

Anonymous said...

reminds me of Apologize.
Same song, two albums, two versions. It better be a single!

Venture said...

The whole crew has access to the album, do yall listen to us? LOL

Black is just the only one of us giving yall hints... I refuse too. :P

Jonny Quest said...

We're all about to have access to the album before the end of the month. No concerns here.

Anonymous said...

Lol @Venture.. U refuse to? What was all the talk about the album on the Buzz room and ur saying ur not talking about it and dont tell nothning. U liar! Grow up u big kid. U think u are something cuz u have the album? No, ur not! And i dont understad why the Crew is so negative about the new Sv2 music, u are only complaining. U run this site, do u like Timbo or not? If not then just close this site. The crew on TCC would never act like u. The only thing you do is ruin the album for the rest of us who truly love tim and what he does, Big-a if you do not like Tim's new music then just stop listen to it and quit visit this site with your stupid comments and complainings. I´ll get very grateful if you keep your bad comments to yourself and let us enjoy the music. Try doing better yourself! SV2,the masterpiece, I shall enjoy the full features!

Anonymous said...

Can you not develop with Tim and his music so quit listen to it

Anonymous said...

You can choose to remain in the past or to go on Tim's musical journey. All musicians evolve and become tired of always doing the same things, they evolve musically. I have listened to Tim since he started. Have something to say, ITS BEEN A HELL OF A TRIP! I hope it continues for many rears!

EQ said...

hell of a trip indeed
go timbo

French Guy said...

ill be the same whn i go up
ill be the same when i go down

peteo said...

Some people fall in love with a genre. Some fell in love with Timbaland's hip-hop. Timbaland evolves. Like someone said before. He is his own genre. I am in love with his genre. Anything. I consider myself a true fan because I learn to appreciate his beats whether I like them or not. In the end, he's good at what he does. It all depends on what you are in love with..

Black Arrow said...

@ that anonymous dude: I never...never said that I don't like SV2 and I never complained about it.
I just said that there are other Timbo productions I like more than SV2. Nothin wrong about that.
And I still think it's hot. Don't missunderstand me.
Timbaland is a genre for himself and he always comes with something new and fresh.

Big-A said...

@ Anonymous 19:48
I was part of TCC in case you didn't know yet and I always used to express my thoughts. positive and negative things. And I will continue to do so. Thanks for the shoutouts.

Anonymous said...

@ anon 19:48 lol he angry lol, so emotional about Tim lol

Venture said...

@ anony 19:48

Yes, having access to the album makes me feel like a god. Thank you for noticing that. Second, like Big-A said, I will also continue to express my opinions, both positive and negative. And yes I do not like some of the material on the album... flat out. Some I like.

And if you should know the reason I personally ain't telling yall except a few like (Ed, Big-A) who on the album or track names is because I don't want to personally spoil it for yall because this album has a great line up. I just don't agree with its sound.

Happy? Because you sounded really mad... and oh yeah, get a name and stop hiding.

Frederick said...

Thanks for keeping the Shock in Shock Value, cuz I know there are some fans who, if given the album, would have pulled a Marié Digby (aka an album leak months before the release).

Venture said...

No problem! ;)

Anonymous said...

hahaha @ Venture having access to the album (SV2). You've heard the snippets, and that's it..

"I don't want to personally spoil it for yall because this album has a great line up." yeah right..

yall not allowed to say anything, that's the deal. ya might lose your mysterious "source".

Venture said...

Ha! How this fool going to tell me what I heard? It sounds like you just mad I'm not telling you about the album. You are SOOOOOO wrong it ain't even funny... but your anger, hiding (bitches do that) and scared tactics are laughable.

Anony, you mad cause I'm stylin on you? LOL *dancing monkey*

Anonymous said...

LMAO the only bitch here is YOU Venture ! and you're still lying.. that's just sad

Venture said...

Oh, you mad cause I'm stylin on you again? *monkey dance*

Alex said...

I dig the snippet. It's very, very Coldplay-esque, though. Hoping it goes beyond a Coldplay sound-alike...

kenny from astro said...

Does anyone else agree that OneRepublic has a repetitive repeating sound?

epic said...

yep @ kenny