Wednesday 4 November 2009

Timstrumental: "Ease Off The Liquor"

Next Timstrumental on the way!!!

Timbaland - "Ease Off The Liquor"

DOWNLOAD

And here is the acapella for all of you producers or DJ's who want to make a Remix!!!
DOWNLOAD

HAVE FUN....

20 Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

this is bullshit.. i want the "Carry Out" instrumental

Davidprimer said...

I like it!

Anonymous said...

This instrumental is crazy. Ya'll sleeping. Listen to all the elements lawd!

Black Arrow said...

I like it!!
You can hear far more sounds on the instrumental than on the one with vocals.
On some tracks, I prefer the instrumental version. I think that's one of them!! haha

Anonymous said...

Anyway who says that any producer can produce this track can fuck off! This is a masterpiece because of the Timbo beat switch, everything just comes together perfectly. I know people can create a new sound but dont know how to put it together so dont try compare urself to Timbo lol.

However, I still think the best is yet to come from the album. I will judge when I hear the whole thing.

Anonymous said...

THE BEAT IS CRAAAAZZZZEEEEEEE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Correction: ^ Anyone*

E-Gone said...

This one is HOT!

Anonymous said...

I have my fingers crossed that Go Getta and Crazy Girl makes the album!!!!

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who saw the shockvalueaffair.com thing on the CD and got intrigued?

I been a bit out the loop lately but reminds me of the whole Thomas Crown Affair thing, since the movie is about a mastermind thief and the caption is about 'everyone's a suspect'.

Anonymous said...

The shockvalueaffair link doesnt work=(

Frederick said...

Yeah I peeped that Affair thing on the last disc, the Drake CDS. LOL at Anonymous #1, hopefully that's the next Timstrumental. Looks like every leak is becoming a single, so maybe it's next in line.

That also leads me to conclude that someone leaked the songs on purpose.

Kris Beach said...

I have a SICK REMIX of "Ease Off The Liquor"!!!!!

From start to finish...took me roughly 3 hours...

Stop by and check it out!!!

www.myspace.com/krisbeachmusic

Unknown said...

kris u really need to get a life dude.

Anonymous said...

i agree with Dots..

ViN Rawli said...

At the beginning...if you listen closely, after a few seconds, you can hear them ol skool Timbaland "crickets"! haha true stans will know what Im talking about ;) Imma stan and ill stick by Tim's side no matter what (him and Missy, VA all day)

Frederick said...

^ and Danja LOL

Anonymous said...

Yeh where is it?

Anonymous said...

leave kris alone lol hes just tryin fools haha

Alex said...

Some really cool intricate stuff in there. Definitely nice to hear the instrumental. Thanks for posting.