Monday 30 November 2009

Okay, okay, settle down buzzers... now that you've listened...




We wanna hear what you think of SV2, be it that I'm pretty sure 80% of you all have listened to the album. Here is what we will do. Write up a nice review on each track, or a nice thorough professional review of the overall album, and we will post your review. Yep, so when the album does come out, other fans can hear what YOU SAID.

So... what do you think?

36 Comment(s):

skeet001 said...

1: intro - love the beat, wish it was longer.
2: carry out - still like it a lot.. love the drums
3: lose control - one of my favorite.. love the bounce in the beat.. great pop song.
4: meet me in the middle - amazing (period) brandy is awesome in this. (i refuse to call her bran'nu)
5: say something - great track. real chill. im gonna smoke a lot of pot to this.
6: tomorrow in the bottle - love the beat, and tims part.. that dude from nickelbacks voice is corny though.
7: we belong to the music - fun as shit, guilty pleasure track for real. im gonna be listening to this when im drunk lol
8: morning after dark - okay cool, im over it.
9: if we ever meet again - pass. no thanks. cant stand katy.
10: can you feel it - FAVORITE TRACK ON THE ALBUM! this song is so awesome. the energy, and the tone of the song.. great sounds.
11: ease off the liquor - fun. whatever.
12: undertow - nice and smooth, this one is gonna get played a lot.
13: timothy - another favorite.. love these laid back beats.
14: long way down - pass
15: marching on (timbo version) - like this a lot. much better than the one republic version. love those drums
16: the one i love - SICK! keri killed it.. too bad shes not on the album more.
17: symphony - hell yes! this could have been on deliverance, or girl interrupted. brandy kills it!

great album. well constructed, fun pop tracks.. this will be great for parties. im pleasantly surprised.. i didnt like shock value very much.. this is way better.

Thomas Wright said...

Sounds like a great idea Venture.

Going to go straight in & say I'd give Shock Value II a good 9/10, mainly for its huge array of sounds, artists, and it does actually Shock!
From previous snippets, two songs 'If We Ever Meet Again' & 'Timothy' I wasn't too excited about them, but after hearing them fully (as they should be heard) was completely blown away, both are sounds which I've never heard Mr Mos do before now!
Personally my favourites are the rock tracks, but my favourite being 'Tomorrow In A Bottle', such a genius song, so many styles & sounds on one song, honestly an amazing track to find upon any album!
Completely unexpected, the choice of having Chad Kroeger, and Sebastian aswell upon it was brilliant.

One thing I will pick up on is the lack of tracks like 'Bounce' & 'Come And Get Me' from the previous album, but with tracks like 'Meet In Tha Middle', 'Symphony' & 'The One I Love' there really isn't much at all to complain about.

I feel Timbaland will do and deserves to do really well with this album, mainly due to the HUGE amount of variance on one album.
A definate purchase for any Timbaland fan, but more importantly any fan of music in general.

Tom

Anonymous said...

Timbaland Presents: Shock Value II

Rating: 8.5/10
Grade: A-

First off, I plan to buy the album on December 8th I was impressed with the overall sound of the album even after all the hype, I'm not gonna lie with all the hype and the tracks that have been leaking as of lately I wasn't really gaining anticipation as much. I was kind've expecting it to be a bust, but I gotta say the album sounds really, really good and there are some gems on this album
PART 1
Tracks
1: Intro
Beat is CRAZY!!!, We need it in FULL Tim!!!! Who produced this beat tho Felli Fel or Tim? If this track was longer I would've bumped my rating up to a 9.2/10!!!!
2: Carry Out
Should've been Crazy Girl INSTEAD! But Carry Out is subpar at best. Still catchy tho
3: Lose Control
JoJo sounds grown! Sound is good, catchy track! Who is the guy featured towards the end of the track, voice sounds reaaal familiar, Bubba Sparxx? Good song. Single Quality? Naah
4: Meet In Tha Middle
I LOVE THIS SONG!!! POLOW on a Tim album, you know this song is huge! Would love for this to be released as a single, it's real good! This song itself, gets a 10/10!!!! It sounds good on quality speakers!
5: Say Something
Great R&B record from Tim. I honestly didn't think Tim had the R&B touch anymore, but he proved me wrong on this track. It's still not Ginuwine quality tho but still a good track for Drake, just look at its commercial success so far!
6: Tomorrow In A Bottle
Song is great. Beat doesn't sound as if Chad Kroeger should be on it, but...well he is...I think putting him on the chorus was where he should be, if at all on the track.
7: We Belong To The Music
Will have GREAT COMMERCIAL SUCCESS! Teeny boppers gonna eat this right up! He will attract a whole new crowd with this track. Kind've catchy, quite honestly, no homo.
8: Morning After Dark
I DO NOT like Nelly Furtado on this track. Her verse sounds so thrown into the mix. She sounds out of place on the track. SoShy and Tim sound good tho. Love the breakdown at the end of the track.
9: If We Ever Meet Again
I don't understand all the hype behind this track. Song is okay, single quality, maybe. It has potential to have radio success. I just don't like it as much as the hype behind the track was speculated to be. The beat towards the end of the track sounds great tho.

Lez Carmen said...

Maybe I need to give it a few more listens, cause of right now I'm not a happy bunny :-(

Anonymous said...

Timbaland Presents: Shock Value II

Rating: 8.5/10
Grade: A-

First off, I plan to buy the album on December 8th I was impressed with the overall sound of the album even after all the hype, I'm not gonna lie with all the hype and the tracks that have been leaking as of lately I wasn't really gaining anticipation as much. I was kind've expecting it to be a bust, but I gotta say the album sounds really, really good and there are some gems on this album

Part 2
Tracks:
10: Can You Feel It
My 2nd Favorite track on the album. This song is soo catchy. Techno/Trance vibe to it, what can I say, I dig it! Great song, single quality, I would love to see it get radio play!
11: Ease Off The Liquor
Great club record. Heard it the other night in the club. Sounds great on loud speakers with people dancing to it.
12: Undertow
Nice, mellow, Fray track. Sounds good in higher quality than the leaked version a couple of weeks ago. I like this track a lot because its so different than what Tim usually would produce.
13: Timothy Where You Been
Jet, cool, Tim, cool. Laid back vibe to the track, ILL. Tim rapping, eehhh well it is what it is. Cool that he gives us a run-down of his legacy and successful career. Attitude wrote good lyrics for Tim to try and rap, as usual.
14: Long Way Down
Sounds good. I'm gonna put this out there after listening to this track I DISAGREE with Daughtry's statement where he said they should do their next album with Timbaland. Naaaah Daughtry stick with what ya'll doing now, no need for change.
15: Marchin' On (+Timbaland's Drums)
Great song WITH Timbaland's drums. Altho the OneRepublic (Timbalandless) track sounded good. But Tim's drums go great with the song. Not Apologize material but we can expect that kind've caliber that song is and will always be a classic.
16: The One I Love
Sounds better in higher quality. Keri sounds great on the track. Wish Chris Brown's verse was included I think his verse fit the track. D.O.E. always delivers! Thats the dude!
17: Symphony
Aaaaaah finally, an old Deliverance-esque track from the early 2000s. Sounds great, good to hear that Tim still has that capability. Bubba Sparxx should've been on this track. Attitude sounds awesome on the track, I am still waiting on that Attitude debut album T.I.M. I need that! Heard a few cuts from it, and my anticipation for the album is so high

Anonymous said...

Ps New 30 Seconds to Mars album 'This Is War' is RIDICULOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm a BIG TIM FAN but I think the hottest songs are the ones that leaked (Ease Off The Liquor) (Say Somethin'). On this album, when Tim takes the dance route it's pretty pleasing to the ear. The rest is pretty average. If you haven't heard the leaks you may really enjoy the album. Musically he usually changes the game, but not so much this time around. The rock tracks kinda go wrong after a couple minutes. It's still worth buyin', was expectin' more shock though.

Woulda been nice if Beyonce had recorded the Keri & Jay Z track "Rumors" (She Prob Feel Some Kinda Way About Keri's Diss). It woulda been a hot record to include though. Would love to hear Tim collab with Niki Minaj, Teyana, Muffy, Melanie Fiona, Rihanna, M.I.A agian, Kelis, Some of the orginal crew would be nice too... Playa, Missy, Tweet ,Ginuwine, Magoo. Nicole. 702... Somethin' Unreleased From Aaliyah or even a sample woulda been HOT!!!

BUT I MUST SAY...
BRANDY DID THE DAMN THANG!
(Sounded Authenic/Not Forced)
(Meet In The Middle, Symphony)

Worth A Listen (Just My Opinion)
Only commenting on the songz I liked and those that hadn't leaked prior to the album leak...

-Lose Control feat. Jo Jo
Hot Beat/Catchy Melody/Sing-A -Long Track/Jo Jo sound good as usual.

-If We Ever Meet Agian
feat. Katy Perry
Love It! /The Dance Side of Timbo/ Love How The Beat Changes Up!

-Can You Feel It feat. Esthero & Sebastian
Hot Dance Record/ This Album's "The Way I Are"

-Where You Been feat. Jet
Sounds like somethin off of Bubba's"Deliverance Album/ Country Feel/ Nice Laid Back Joint

-Marching On feat. One Republic
Dope/ Vocals are hot!/Slight Dance Feel

Anonymous said...

All I'm gonna say so far is that this sounds WAY more like a cohesive album than Shock Value I. And I don't think the leaked tracks were the best. So I'm a happy camper right now.

Unknown said...

Is that really Brandy on Symphony? She's good.

thepestilence said...

1-Intro- a very promising beat.an appetizer to a new kind of dish.
2-Carry Out- what are u gonna say,besides its JT & Timbo at their best.
the flow is a killer.
3-Loose Control- seems a bit out of place,but its a good listen.
jojo can definitely carry the track.
4-Meet Me In The middle- oh lord,where has tim been all these years.one of the best beats
in the album.brand new if u get what am saying.hottttttttttttt
5-Say Something- this is probably one of the weakest tracks on the album.
i expected a lot from Drake and Timbaland.
6-Tomorrow In a Bottle- only timbo can make chad kroeger sound this good.another explosive track
with an amazing production.one of the best in the album
7-We Belong To The Music- i have never thought i'd be listening to miley and actually enjoying it.
great track.
8-Morning After Dark- awesome production.this why timbo is the best.
layers and layers of pure awesomeness.
9-If We Ever Meet Again- at this point timbo seems unstoppable.
katy brings it at a new level.
music will never be the same again.
10-Can You Feel It- i can definitely feel it.this track is insane.
where does Timbaland come up with these beats?
awesome,awesome,awesome.did i mention it is awesome.
11-Ease Of The Liquor- each one of ur ears will literally start dancing,and ur waist will follow.
a club smasher.blazing hottttt.
12-Undertow- definitely the next apologize.yes i said it.
simple,but genious.the fray and esthero rock it all the way.
not ur usual timbo sound.astonishing.
this should be a sure hit.
13-Timothy,where have you been- where were you timbo?thank god ur back.
an awesome guitar driven melody,that will have u singing along as if u were in a trance.
14-Long Way Down- Timbo rocks like he has never rocked before.
this is what alternative is,and not what it should be.
this is something different.
daughtry never sounded like this.
bravo.
15-Marchin On- a remix for the original one republic song.
the original song is one of my favourite on the album.
honestly the remix has its good aspects and bad ones.
timbo made it too fast.may have added too many spices that may have
overexcited my senses.
i think the origina had its flaws,but so does the remix.
they should've met somewhere in the middle.
is there a glitch at 2:55,or is it just me?
16-The One I Love- another great dance track that should keep u dancing for a while.
definitely better without chris brown.
17-Symphony- Literally ending with a bang.sizzling and will burn you.

this album is definitely better than SV1.
timbo holds nothing,except Crazy Girl.
all in all,the best album in the market.no,its the best album this year.

rating 9.7/10.

please support timbo and buy the album.

Frederick said...

I'm up for this task.

B-Listed said...

Oh shit I still havnt been able to recover from hearing brandy on symphony!

Symphony is actually the best track hands down! I mean its pure HIP HOP!!!!

I missed that! This needs to be a single!

Unknown said...

Lol @ people calling this the best album of the year. I think you forgot about scream. this album has some sounds and tunes i've never heard before. compared to shock value 1, it brings a bigger sound (only focused in one sonic group tho), but technically half of the shit is boring.

Good Listens:

-Symphony
-Ease of the liqiiuuooor
-Lose Control
-Carry Out
-We belong to the music
-Timothy

Venture said...

Everyone, please do not forget that J Roc had a hand in the album, please give him props as well.

thepestilence said...

Scream,was the best album this year for timbo,no doubt.
SV2 has a different feel,and approach.
its got different artists,different themes.and its new...lol
but true if i were to pick which album was the best production wise id say Scream.
still SV2 rocks ass man
am loving it all the way

Big-A said...

I listened to the album twice now. You don't need to listen to it anymore.

Venture said...

Big-A, for the love of God, Zeus, and Anubis, please write up a review so I can post it.

I will make a new post for the chosen reviews.

Anonymous said...

AAaaaah Big-A's opinion now I can sleep at night hahaha Big-A always comes thru in the clutch!

thepestilence said...

god damn it.excuse my use of language,but my ears are jizzin...
i love this.unba-fishin-lievable.
timbo u fishing rock man
i cant stop listening to this work of art.
u took it to space motherfisher.
i havent been this happy since Scream.
oh,am in love

N2DaTimbo said...

Great Album! I love the most! 9/10 Till now.

My Favorites:

1. Intro (by DJ Felli Fel)
2. Carry Out (Featuring Justin Timberlake)
3. Lose Control (Featuring JoJo)
4. Meet In Tha Middle (Featuring Bran’ Nu)
6. Tommorow In The Bottle (Featuring Chad Kroeger & Sebastian)
8. Morning After Dark (Featuring Nelly Furtado & SoShy)
10. Can You Feel It (Featuring Esthero & Sebastian)
12. Undertow (Featuring The Fray & Esthero)
13. Timothy Where You Been (Featuring Jet)
15. Marching On (Timbo Version) (Featuring One Republic)
16. The One I Love (Featuring Keri Hilson & D.O.E.)
17. Symphony (Featuring Attitude, Bran’ Nu & D.O.E.)

Bilza said...

On constant repeat:

1. Symphony - 10/10
2. Can You Feel It - 9/10
3. Carry Out - 8/10
4. Morning After Dark - 8/10
5. Tomorrow In The Bottle - 8/10
6. Ease of the Liqour - 8/10
7. Meet In The Middle - 8/10
8. Marchin On - 8/10
9. The One I Love - 8/10
10. Say Something - 8/10
11. Intro - surely a longer version of this track?? 9/10, could have been a 10!

Worth mentioning:

12. Undertow - 8/10
13. Timothy - 8/10
14. Long Way Down - 7/10
15. Lose Control - 7/10
16. If We Ever Meet Again - 6/10
17. We Belong To The Music - 5/10

SV2 - B+

Anonymous said...

1: Intro: CRAZY ASS BEAT!!! FAEJFAEK:JFAEKJAEKRJEAKFJ!! the perfect prelude for carry out! Definitely gonna click the repeat button...
9.5/10
2: Carry Out: Classic JT/Timbo The beat is great! They both take it to another level
9.5/10
3: Lose Control: Super great song to just jam to! The melody works perfectly and JoJo is the artist for the song. THE ARTIST SOUNDS LIKE TOO $HORT!!!
9/10
4: Meet Me In The Middle: Brandy is Brand New! Dfklajdfjklawekl! Timbo goes classic on this one. Brandy does her thing and then goes all out! Definitely doesn’t sound like her at all. Like it!
8.5/10
5: Say Somethin: One of my favorite tracks of the album. Drake does his thing through singin and rappin and then Timbo works magic with that sample..it leaves me in a trance!!
9.5/10
6: Tomorrow In A Bottle: The voice is frickin cool!! The artists could have sounded way better though! Chad was himself; I’ve never been fond of his voice but it works somewhat. One of those unique tracks that mixes rock and pop.
8/10
7: We Belong To The Music: Thought it was weird at first. Then it grew on me. And now I like it!! Fml hahahaha totally different and chill
8.5/10
8: Morning After Dark: I went vampire and already sucked the life out of the song hahaha…72 listens hahahaha. Great song
9/10
9: If We Ever Meet Again: The beat is totally chill. Katy sounds great with Tims autotune! Never knew she was this good!!
9/10
10: Can You Feel It: oh wow this song is so in tune with what I imagined this album would be like. Timbo took it to another level here!! Esthero is fucking hot on this song!!
9.5/10
11: Ease Off The Liquor: awesome ass song!!! Its off the richter!!
9.5/10
12: Undertow: this song could have been better. To me its one of the weakest songs of the album. Its still taking me some time to get used to it and ive been listening to it ever since it leaked.
7/10
13: Timothy (Where Have You Been): At first this song seemed boring..THEN IT FUCKING BLEW MY MIND!!! Theres something about it that makes me just stand back and say wow to the beat and it’s the perfect song where Timbo shows his credits and resume for what it has always been = genius!! So far this is gonna be the song im gonna listen to for life! TIMBO FOR LIFE!!! Btw..i don’t understand the part where the jet guy sings that she cried in the kitchen?? What?? Haha someone explain lol. There was talk of Melody Thornton and if she was on the album this would be the song!
10/10
14: Long Way Down: Daughtry is amazing on this song!! Definitely one of my favorites!!!
9.5/10
15: Marchin On: I honestly think that 1R just shipped this song to timbo and he like literally remixed it.. which I don’t like as much as how he could have transformed this song. But the song was one of my favorites on Waking up and is furthermore one of my favorites on SV2
9/10
16: The One I Love (Maniac): the ONE track Keri was on and she murdered the track! Klasdjfake! Although the beat wasn’t as aggressive as the other tracks it was still good. Needed some Missy. DOE was arright.
8/10
17: Symphony: This song is an alright song. It could have been better but I still love it. Attitude is my shit! DOE and Brandy did well. Im likin Brandys new side XD
8.5/10

Missing:

Crazy Girl should have been on the album
Talk That should have been the album
Needs some James Fauntleroy & Missy E


I give the album 9.5/10!!! Definitely one of my favorites!!!

Kyle said...

i thought it was okay. Where are the strait up dance beats that I loved and cherished from the first one. It felt to poppish. Overall it was still good tho. 3.5 out of 5. I still say Rihanna's cd was the best in the past few months tho

Unknown said...

I knew Felli Fel will come a hot beat. He only makes good beats.
Him and Timbo should get together for more tracks.

Kenny said...

I'm not going to rate track one by one, but I'll give it a review as a whole. The album is a give or take a 7-7.5/10 for me. This is in comparison to SV1 though. But as an album in general, the album still consistently remains a 7.5 for me, about a C+. The reason I say this is because the album is just a little too digital for me. I would have enjoyed hearing more real sounds, and actual instruments, for it gives a far more replay value. None of the tracks have a unique approach, asides from carry out, but carry out is just something ordinary JT would normally do, but it has a different sound then to what's on the radio now, I guess you can say that Carry out is a visual track. Something with a picture behind it, a good vibe. The album, does not have any everlasting melodies for me, just stuff tim usually does, if not worse. I can see he probably got his hands on a new program and made use of it because the sounds in this album are not what he normally chooses, to an extent. The albums replay value is very minimal, most of the tracks sound like they are on the album just for the space provided. The only tracks that stood out to me were Long Way Down, Timothy, Carry Out, and somewhat If We Ever Meet Again, although the song, if you were to compare, this may be a reach, but the song sounds particularly familiar to the Black Eyed Peas joint, I gotta feeling. Another thing I'll bash tim on is that If We Ever Meet Again, Ease Off The Liquor and Can you feel it have nearly Identical Tempo ranges, the same drum formation and not only that, the same kick sample is used repetitively in all three tracks. The album should not have been called Shock Value 2, for it did nothing of the sort, and the album did not have an album sound, the album almost sounded like a mixtape, with the mass array of different tracks with completely different sounds, I know this might have been what he wanted, but still, even on Shock Value 1, the tracks were very different, but they always had that value, that shock value. The album is just a little more than ordinary if you ask me.

Anonymous said...

@ Rune: Felli Fel didnt make the beat

Swandito said...

So basically, people are so hyped on Symphony because it sounds like old Tim?

Anonymous said...

@swandito: yea hahahaha

the more i listen to it the more its value decreases haha

Bilza said...

Symphony remains an awesome track for me! Yes this album has its faults but I'm still lovin it, just listening to it in its entirety! lol. I dont know what is it about Timbo but you can never get enough of his music. Whether it sells or not, whether people like it or not, I dont actually care, it's new timbo and for me the best album of the year. Laugh all u want but that's how I feel.

I still remember today, some SV1 tracks at the early stages of its leak were being lambasted, called trash along with some timbo bashing and claims that he has lost it. How fickle people can be.. Timbo will have the last laugh.. :)

p.s Props to Mr Jerome 'JRoc' Harmon.

Nerdwithflow said...

To tell you the truth, i agree with Kenny. The whole album seems to be made all by a computer with no original sounds or anything. However, it isnt as bad as it seems. Of course its not going to be as good as Shock Value I but this is a pretty ok album. Here is my interpretation of the album:

Intro - why is everyone overexagerating that this is an awesome beat? its ok, not like all the others say it is. 7/10

Carry Out - Seems like a song that would be on a justin timberlake album, not a Timbaland song. Still pretty good though. 7.5/10

Lose Control - Now this really "Shocked" me. Jojo? and this is not a bad song. not bad at all. one of the top 5 songs i think. 8.5/10

Meet in the Middle - its a pretty good track. Brandy does her thing and is a good track overall. 8/10

Say Something - this is a good song but it sounds too "computerized" if u get me. Plus, Drake's chorus dont really get with the beat but its an ok track. 7.5/10

Tomorrow in a Bottle - This is the BEST song from the whole album. The beat is incredible, Sebastian and Chad pull off their parts well, and is an overall success. 9.5/10

We Belong to the Music - I for one HATE Miley Cyrus but this song isnt too bad. Its very Miley Cyrus-y but the production is good. 7/10

Morning After Dark - Now heres where i get mad. i think the original should have been on the album (just SoShy) but Nelly just ruins the song. im still surprised that shes still going to be on this album because she just didn't go along with the song. 6/10 but the original version is 8.5/10

If We Ever Meet Again - This is a decent track. Stands out and has a good production. 8.5/10

Can You Feel It - This is a decent song. Not the best or worst but overall, its pretty good. 7.5/10

Ease Off the Liquor - This is a very catchy song. This could be played at a club because it sounds so different mixed with a techno, hip hop, pop, and mexican style in it. 8.5/10

Undertow - Pretty good song but i think Timbo should have been on it more. 8/10

Timothy (Where Have You Been) - Also, not a good nor bad track but necessary to the album since it talks about his past recordings and his position in the music industry. 7.5/10

Long Way Down - Now im not hatin on no one but rock is just not usually my thing but this song kinda adds different elements to it that it makes it likable. 7.5/10

Marching On - This is a good song, lyrically and musically. OneRepublic did their thing and Timbo obviously did his thing. 8/10

The One I Love - I was expecting a remake of "The Way I Are" but this is just as good. It has a nice chorus but the beat in the beginning should have more to it. overall, nice song. 9/10

Symphony - This is a good track. As everyone says, Brandy did do a good job on her part. It could have been made better but its good overall. 8.5/10

So my judgement is this... Buy it but be ready for a little disappointment if you know about Shock Value I. Now to wait for the Deluxe Version. Hopefully it will improve on this at least a little more. My overall rating for the album: 8/10

Mr. Larsson said...

So this is it, long awaited successor to Timbo's first pop-oriented solo album. Timbaland presents Shock Value II is even more pop record than the first one was and, shocking enough, apparently he's lost all of his creative groundbreaking energy. Remember how Timbaland beats were innovative and incredibly listenable at the same time? Real bangers? It's been a recession in this over the past years, the last one was the "Give it to me" instrumental with nothing to follow. Well, that's just the preface. Let's have a look to the actual sound.
There is dance all over it, not a bad thing, a few really enjoyable tracks (without any identity of course) like the Katy Perry-powered If we ever meet again or Can you feel it, with his Tim's Brother Sebastian and Esthero (!). Adding a few common productions like Morning After Dark of course, Timothy where you been (Rock collab with Jet) and the way to sweet Say Something (if it was just the beat though). I'm disappointed about some performances of the guest vocalists as well: Justin, Drake, One Republic and Keri Hilson could have done way better results, maybe they suffered of a lack of better instrumentals.
Ok, enough said, good anonymous pop record, nothing to listen to over and over again in the whole, 5/10. Thanks

Mr. Larsson said...

To speak with Shock Value I's voice: Oh timbaland, where's your fire gone?

Unknown said...

8/10 ... 2nd best album after Scream ,, Symphony is the best , purely Timbaland .
But it's not shocking as i expected . I wished if there was more crazy bangin' beats like symphony .

Don £ Blaze said...

Anyone know who's singing on the outro of Timothy (where have you been?) ..?

Anonymous said...

Look @ all these hatin' ass conservatives, can't deal with change!

Anyone know who the dude is on the end of Losing Control w/ JoJo???

Big-A said...

@Venture
just quote my short posting if you want. it says all. no need for a long ass detailed review. less is more. that's my credo.