Monday 30 November 2009

Shock Value 2 has Leaked.


You will not find any link to this on our posts or comment section. Support Timbo and buy it too!


12 Comment(s):

miguel said...

This is one of the few albums this year I'm going to buy and support Timbo.

Kyle said...

I have no idea why would you announce this...lol

Frederick said...

^ Me either, it's a big sign that says, GO SEARCH THE BLOGS! IT'S OUT THERE, Y'ALL.

Guess where I'm going?

Swandito said...

oh well..

Frederick said...

Who is that with JoJo and Tim on "Lose Control"?

epic said...

lol magoo, they actually had a copy of it a while back, luke was telling me lyrics that matched up

thepestilence said...

am so happy the album has leaked.i have been waiting anxiously for it.dont get me wrong,am definitely buying the album on the 7th.but i appreciate the early listen.
i always support timbo da king

Unknown said...

This album is okay. It's better than I thought it would be but considering my expectations were low that's not saying music. It's like Timbaland wanted to go for the "white" audience on this one. And while most the song are "alright" cohesively it's a pretty boring album and I wouldn't say any of the songs are bangers. Also taking Chris Brown off of The One That I Love was a bad idea. The version with him sounds so much better. I would say 6/10 slightly above average.

Louis-Seb said...

I don't know what to think of this album. It's not bad. But it's absolutely not shocking.

Meet In The Middle is the best song. I must say this one is really good. It could have been on SV1.

There's no song that really surprise me like "Bombay" did for Sv1.

I'll wait, maybe some songs will grow on me. But for the moment, it lack of something. But it's still good and I'll enjoy it for sure.

FrankWhite said...

AMA DOWNLOAD IT FUCK TIMBO!!

Bilza said...

Overall, very good album but in terms of 'shock value' does not beat the likes of Way I Are, Bounce, Apologize off SV1 but musically it's a real masterpiece as Tim goes across a spectrum of genres. However, I must say you can hardly compare the two albums because it depends on ur particular taste in music. As the comment above put it, it's aimed at a wider audience and I always felt that way from the beginning.


Other than the ones we heard before the leak which I like:

Symphony - track is beast especially how they introduce each other on the verses! Bran'Nu is the highlight on the track, she sounds dope!

Tomorrow In A Bottle - one of my favourites

Can U Feel It, Marchin On, Meet In The Middle - Love!

Timothy - interesting track, well, about Timothy lol.

Intro - should be a longer track, beat is awesome!

Worst track: We Belong To The Music - Miley Cyrus.. lol sorry, may grow on me later.

SV2 - 8/10 after a few listens.

Unknown said...

Not as i expected ,, I thought it will be really shocking ,, but it's not ... Symphony is the best ,, it sounded as Timbaland music & beats that I loved , & missed a lot ,Lose Control , We belong to music & If we ever meet again are rlly trite .
over all Rate : 7/10
Songs as i liked from top to bottom:
1. Symphony .
2. Intro .
3. Tommorow In The Bottle .
4. The one i love .
5. Undertow .
6. Long way down .
7. Carry out .
8. Meet in the middle .
9. Say Something .
10. Morning after dark .
11. Can you feel it.
12. Timothy where you been .
13. Marching on .
14. Lose Control .
15. Ease of the liquor .
17. We belong to music .
Generally , various tastes , so i guess the album will success .
Cheers all