Monday 18 January 2010

If We Ever Meet Again [Music Video] [UNFINISHED]



props to David Primer

14 Comment(s):

Haze said...

i mean this video is weird, doesnt match pace of the video.... odd.

French Guy said...

one word : awfull ... and i like mad and say something vid but this...

Haze said...

Man this video... I mean wtf... I won't say anymore about it, it speaks for itself... shit.

Sir Thulsa BOOM said...

*Waits to see Timbaland STANS try to defend this one*
I am a very big fan of Tim's but it seems I get pelted with "proverbial" stones whenever I say I'm not riding with something...I remember when people on here had opinions. Now we gotta support or like stuff just cause its by Tim. lol. No, no, no, Timothy. Not riding with this one at all. Sub-par record which I think I coulda liked more if it had a better vid but failed on that front too.

Unknown said...

Does anyone know if there were any remixes on the single of this record?
Cuz I heard a club mix being played on the radio a few times here in the UK.
I'm pretty sure it's this one but I could be wrong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0m_UFV_EEs

Venture said...

*throws hands up*

I give up... fuck this shit...

And you know the worst part? There is actually people in his camp around him saying "oh that video is hot", "oh that track is hot"...

GTFOH!!!!

Eray Geveci said...

this is the worst track of sv2 in my opinion.

Lee said...

There were a million ways to go on this video. I love Timmy but yeah. there's no plot and the story doesnt flow and it doesnt even relate to the song. I think you could pbbly find a youtube fan video better than this. sorry

MeSouth said...

wack. video and song are totally awful. eugh!

Venture said...

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Unknown said...

What's the name of the track at the end of the video ?
It goes hard !!

Aayize said...

its all 1 track, the last part is just the outro. it just happens to have a comletly different beat.

and i dont think the video is so wack.. its not that bad as all you guys say. its not a masterpeice but its a simple video. its ok..
and I AM a timbo stan but I kno when tim makes wack shit. this video aint that bad..

borissdisco said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yuMoR8Ahnw

HQ AND FULL VERSION IS REALLY BETTER !!!

BEWARE WITH LQ LINKS !

Haze said...

Timbo stop with the faces dude! I find them hilarious normally but he doesnt get away with them here :D

I dont get this lame ass, random clips of some actors/actresses. Ditch this music video director.. he is shit.