Monday 26 October 2009

Keri Hilson - "I Like"


Check out this newest Keri Hilson track "I Like" of the soundtrack of the German movie "Zweiohrküken".


Keri Hilson - "I Like"
(prod. by David Jost & Robin Gruber):


What do you think?

19 Comment(s):

Frederick said...

lol if this was Facebook I'd hit that Like button. and not comment haha

Feulner23 said...

i like "i like" :P

Anonymous said...

version without the BS http://www.zshare.net/audio/675145121ae2d833/

Big-A said...

probably the best Keri track that's out there

Anonymous said...

Very good chill sound for her. She should've saved this for the lead single on her rerelease. Sounds great.

Black Arrow said...

thanks @anonymous 9:30. Updated it.

@Big-A: Agreed! just adding "one of" between "probably" and "the" lol

Doups said...

any german dude in here? what's the meaning of "Zweiohrküken"? Dope track by the way!

Big-A said...

Zweiohrküken = lil biddy/chick with 2 ears

Doups said...

thanks Big-A!

Anonymous said...

I love this tune!! I agree with Big-A!

duplo said...

nice track!

duplo said...

David Jost is ex member of bed & breakfast ,a german boygroup and now he ist the manager of Tokio Hotel

Anonymous said...

very good song.

5/5

Anonymous said...

Good Geishas Keri!! lol 2 years turned her from a rough 7 to a certified 20!!

believe or not "i like" this type of pop music!!

its not about the beat or some dumb hook. its alot about the moment. And they created i with this song.

is it just me or is "i like" the equivalent of some japenese girl saying "5 dolla" lol

im sick. im sorry.

Alex said...

I don't understand the praise here. On first listen, it strikes me as extremely generic. I wish people would stop using that progression. As soon as I hear it in a song, I almost immediately want to turn it off. Keri sounds good hear, though.

Alex said...

*here Oops...lol

Anonymous said...

like it! but it gets boring after a while. keri still needs that polow n danja touch in her music.

Anonymous said...

this sounds like it was done in the 80's but i like it...probably one of my fav keri songs,but that isnt saying too much...but i do like it a lot...i feel like i am in a rave..lol

Unknown said...

whoooa keri! DOPE!!!!!!