Saturday, 28 February 2009

The Buzz REMIX: "Part of Me" UPDATE




















Hey guys as with The Chronicles we decided to start a remix competition for all you upcoming and professional producers out there, our first REMIX competition includes a recent Timbaland production - Chris Cornell "Part of Me".
Accapella link below.
There are prizes with this competition for the remix with the most votes.

PRIZE
"Part of Me" Promotional Single
4 Limited Edition promo postcards for Scream
Autographed photo of Chris Cornell


RULES
>Submission deadline for remixes 2nd April
>Make sure the song (Excluding the Acapella) is your own work
>and do what you want with it!!

Make it fit to any genre you like! Have fun guys, and I can't wait to hear what you done with this!!

Please mail me a link or the actual file with your name and details at lukehaze@thetimbalandbuzz.com

Please email me if you have any queries.


//UPDATE://

Hey guys just wanted to ask people to spread the word about his competition, because there is still a month left to do the remix. Remember make it fit any genre!! I have mounted the signed photo and album promo image.

1 Comment(s):

Black Arrow said...

I try to make a Remix...already made the Drums, now I have to come up with a nice melody.^^