Asia Cruise - Run Away (feat. Colby O'Donis)
Hey guys I got this yesterday, maybe a Danja track!!!! Asia Cruise is a new pop/RnB artist and is one of those to keep an eye on! Here is a track for her upcoming debut album "Who is Asia Cruise". On her Official MySpace she confirms working with Danja so this track is highly probable to be produced by Danja - but i can't confirm this although it does sound like Danja! What do you guys think of the track?
4 Comment(s):
Definitaly a Danja track. I think you can hear very quietly "Danja".
Song is pretty good.
Typical Danja!!^^
good stuff
what a hotty... I just ate a grape and I, JIZZed in my pants!
hey haze i have a request, could you remove the word verification thing? it's hard enough that i have to sign in each time for a post. hehe sorry i'm annoying.
oh ps. there's something wrong with the .com link
i'm feelin this track!!! Love your voice Asia!!!
Post a Comment