Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Number One Song In The Country Written By Timbaland?




What if I told you that Timbaland took part in writing the number one song in the country? What song? Flo-Rida's "Right Round". Yep. Flo-Rida, Hannon Lane and Timbaland all wrote this song. So this brings me to an idea. Is Timbaland stepping into the writing world for other artist? Lets see. Here is the track:



Want to hear something something interesting? Something my weird brain picked up. In the first verse Flo-Rida sings:

"it’s platinum patron that be ours
Lil mama, I owe you just like the flowers"

My brain picked up on this right away. I may be decoding it too much but, remember when Timbaland owed that florist?

http://www.tmz.com/2008/12/29/florist-totimbaland-get-scrooged/

Hmmm.... he he he!

4 Comment(s):

Haze said...

man never noticed that venture. Very astute mate!!!

Haze said...

not sure actually cuz this track leaked the 23rd of December and production takes a while??

Venture said...

Really? Hmmm... was those specific lyrics in the December leak? If so, can you say coincidence? lol

Big-A said...

that's bullshit right there.

The REAL credits say: T.Dillard, L.Gottwald, A.Grigg, J.Franks, P.Lawrence, B.Mars, A.Bay-Schuck, P.Burns, S.Coy, M.Percy, T.Lever