Saturday, 14 February 2009

Shock Value 2 is coming soon?
















Do you know who this man is? This is James (Jimmy) Iovine, who is the chairman of Interscope-Geffen-A&M, which encompasses labels like "Mosley Music Group", "Aftermath Entertainment", "Will.I.Am Music Group" and many more.
On his latest blog entry on his myspace page he reveals some interesting news about SV2. (and his opinion about this Chris Brown/Rihanna thing)


Here is the part where he talks about Shock Value 2:

"Timbaland's Shock Value 2 is coming soon and from what I have heard from the album so far, I am very pleased with. I know Tim's had a bit of a dryspell but dude is too good to be dormant for much longer. I am hoping that this album puts him back in the number 1 spot he so deserves."


Shock Value 2 is coming soon?

What do you think?

6 Comment(s):

Haze said...

i persoanlly think that shock value 2 will come out july time? because chris and keri's come out in march and i think they need to settle a bit before he puts his own material out - to hit the charts!!

Remember everyone that the competition is still on till april, although i only know one person doing it that is doing a remix so far and thats our very own Black Arrow.

^^ can't wait till i hear what u done Black Arrow....

Unknown said...

i can't make music ... shit i'll try and play around with fruity loops lol

Haze said...

Kwl!! I will have no chance!! Will April be too early to submit ur remixes guys??

Black Arrow said...

nah, never. over a month to do a remix is plenty of time.
And with that we have also time do advertise for the remix contest.
I don't want to be the only contestant...lol

Venture said...

He is pleased with it? Hmmm... thats good... but is he just pleased? Or is he excited?

Nonetheless... I'm thinking early Summer, or mid-Summer.

Umm... I can't make music neither Dots!

Unknown said...

very funny venture.. u have ur keyboards and monitors set. i got my keyboard(typin one :p) and headphone.. besides what i mean was i have no musical talent.