Well... my team and I are working on getting pushed to this artist. Don't want to name anyone. And I don't want to post the reference. Although I may in the near future, depends on situation. But here is one of my latest tracks, though about 4-5 tracks have been made since. It is a spacey, eerie, soulful, club RnB track for an male artist. Here it is.
I hope you like the track. If so leave a comment. If you don't like it, please also leave a comment.
Please add me at: http://www.myspace.com/simplyventure
Please spread the word about The Timbaland Buzz as well. Thanks. :)
Copyright protected.
5 Comment(s):
Hope someone likes it. :)
god venture that is fucking class!! it sounds familar... did u link to it on The Chronicles??
Thanks Hazey! Remember I played an very early snippet on the Wordpress version of TTB?
Thats where you remember it from. :)
yep his intro.. thanks for the free instrumental mate. and seems like you were right about the mixing.
ps. how big is ur team?
Thank you Dots!
My team consists of me (producer, engineer), a songwriter (developing artist), another producer, and a business dealer.
Post a Comment