So... know what we gonna start off with? A track I produced solely for Keri Hilson. Here it is. It is called "Away".
The whole song is done, we just have to find a better reference and record it. This beat was produced in August 08.
Want to know something cool? Most that know me, know that I'm HEAVILY anime, J-Pop music influenced for my production. This track specifically was influenced by Utada Hikaru's "Simple & Clean".
Do you hear those ghostly breathy type noises in the song "Simple & Clean" throughout the song, and mostly toward the end? Listen to my track again. :)
Venturing off again. I regard this song to be the best song ever. Everyone has one. I consider this the best song ever made. Its so magical. The production is magical, the lyrics are magical. Utada delivers. Man if you guys knew how many times I've played this track. There is a magic in this track I personally haven't heard in RnB, Pop, Hip Hop, etc... So I'm trying to create that magic and twist it into my crazy unlimited mind. Which happens to spawn music. :)
7 Comment(s):
If any of you have any questions. Please hit me up @:
http://www.myspace.com/simplyventure
i think your file got corrupted or their player is messed up or something, because right now, it sounds like my sound card is trying to take a shit...latency issues and really bad clipping and clicking throughout...try zsharing it.
hey venture boyo, so what did keri think about the track? your drums sound really clean to me, nice work! two thumbs up.
@ The Cushion. Everything is working on my end. I have uploaded a Zshare link for your pleasure. I hope you enjoy it.
@ Dots. Hello sir! I haven't gotten a chance to let Keri or anyone at her camp to hear it. I honestly think this track is still ahead of majority that is on the radio at the moment. So who knows? Maybe she may pick it up in the future?
Thanks for the listening everyone. Dots, if you like the mix on this one. Just wait until you hear my current productions.
Thanks again! Please keep the comments coming.
- Venture
Thanks for the downloads also!
fucking class venture man!! I can imagine keri's lyrics on that mate!!
Yo yo sir! I really appreciate it bro!
Post a Comment