man, I don't know. One day there is an interview with Timbo where he talks about Shock Value 2 and working with the Jonas Brothers and the other day he says that he is just thinking about releasing SV2. And then he says at the Chris Cornell promo tour that SV2 is coming Valentines Day.
I really don't know what to believe now until Timbo tells me the truth in person.
i agree black arrow. I think this is gonna be one of those albums that will be set for a certain date and pushed back a few times. Was it last february/march we heard about Chris Cornell and Timbo? and it is not even out yet!
good question dots. I dunno how else to tell anyone because j. boogie decided to completely cut off the room and comments. shall i open a myspace page for it? any suggestions anyone?
Yea a myspace will be good. and u should post on the timbaland/missy groups. and u should also make a post on facebook, i think tim has a few pages. I think you should also make posts on the missy, aaliyah, justin, keri groups cuz we kinda both like timbo lol. Another thing u could do is maybe send an e-mail to aaliyah's official myspace and ask to make a bulletin. I have found that they are very gratious and might take the time to do that. Oh and i think it would be beneficial to make a post on chris cornell's official website. They used to check up on the TCC every once in a while for any new "Screm" info. If you need any help with the blog my e-mails aayize@aol.com
oh and to talk about the subject lol... WTF?!?! Tims liying to his fans! Dam thats kind of assholish of him... Jimmy Iovine said that SV2 was coming out really good and was hopefully gonna put Tim back in number one. And Tim says he hasnt even started. And A YEAR ago he said that he allready had a few songs ready! Hes probably just wants to suprise us and come wit a whole album outta da blue. But still he should have some respect for his fans, cuz i dont think he has that many die hards, outside of us. Ive never met anyone that was a die hard fan of a producer before...
7 Comment(s):
man, I don't know.
One day there is an interview with Timbo where he talks about Shock Value 2 and working with the Jonas Brothers and the other day he says that he is just thinking about releasing SV2.
And then he says at the Chris Cornell promo tour that SV2 is coming Valentines Day.
I really don't know what to believe now until Timbo tells me the truth in person.
i agree black arrow. I think this is gonna be one of those albums that will be set for a certain date and pushed back a few times. Was it last february/march we heard about Chris Cornell and Timbo? and it is not even out yet!
I don't know yall.
how many of the TCC are aware of this site..?? place seems dead
good question dots. I dunno how else to tell anyone because j. boogie decided to completely cut off the room and comments. shall i open a myspace page for it? any suggestions anyone?
Yea a myspace will be good. and u should post on the timbaland/missy groups. and u should also make a post on facebook, i think tim has a few pages. I think you should also make posts on the missy, aaliyah, justin, keri groups cuz we kinda both like timbo lol. Another thing u could do is maybe send an e-mail to aaliyah's official myspace and ask to make a bulletin. I have found that they are very gratious and might take the time to do that. Oh and i think it would be beneficial to make a post on chris cornell's official website. They used to check up on the TCC every once in a while for any new "Screm" info. If you need any help with the blog my e-mails aayize@aol.com
oh and to talk about the subject lol... WTF?!?! Tims liying to his fans! Dam thats kind of assholish of him... Jimmy Iovine said that SV2 was coming out really good and was hopefully gonna put Tim back in number one. And Tim says he hasnt even started. And A YEAR ago he said that he allready had a few songs ready! Hes probably just wants to suprise us and come wit a whole album outta da blue. But still he should have some respect for his fans, cuz i dont think he has that many die hards, outside of us. Ive never met anyone that was a die hard fan of a producer before...
Post a Comment