Wednesday, 4 March 2009

Another Keri leak!! Keri Hilson - "How Does It Feel" (prod. by Timbaland)

And another track of Keri Hilsons album "In A Perfect World" leaked.
And it's a TIMBALAND production. Finally, after a long time, we got a new song produced by Timbo!!
Here's a short snippet, check it out:

Keri Hilson - "How Does It Feel [snippet]" (produced by Timbaland)



Two extremely HOT songs of the album ("Knock You Down" & "How Does It Feel") leaked on one day. I think that means that the finished album is already out there and, unfortunately, is going to leak in the next days. I personally hope not. Because when the other unknown tracks are as hot as these new leaked tracks, I'd rather wait until I have the whole album in my hands.


What do you think about the track?

5 Comment(s):

Feulner23 said...

Typical Timbo Song!
But I Like It
I Like Timbos Voice at the beginning

Haze said...

man i love it!!

Unknown said...

not feeling it... and he's recycling that arpegiated sound again... really sad.

Venture said...

This is cool... drums are ridiculous. Not to fond with the centered brass melody...

But... I hear that damn arpeggio synth again.

I have a feeling that... someone else co produced this track.

I'm starting to think either Timbaland is settling down, or he has BIGGER fish to fry... and when I say fish... I mean ARTIST... and when I say BIGGER... I mean... well... bigger :P

oooohhh... I got some more ...'s for ya


....


..........

Unknown said...

i have to take back what i said.. it grew on me... sigh damn tim working his magic like voodoo.
TIMBO THE KING he's so far ahead u can't see him
and i love the brAss melody